chapter five

Alison still had forty five minutes to kill until her show with Mosy started. She was leading the boys around outside, letting them look at everything on the main strip of Jurassic World.

     "Can we go over there?" Gray asked, running up to Alison and pointing over to the gentle giants petting zoo, where baby herbivores roamed around for children to feed and ride.

     "Sure, if you want." Alison replied, heading over to the enclosure. Zach rolled his eyes behind her and his brother, but followed along anyways.

     Alison watched as Gray ran over where the Triceratops' were, trying to see past the many parents that stood in the way. Zach came up behind him. Even though he didn't want to be at the petting zoo, he was being a good brother by watching over Gray and not complaining too much.

     "Lift me up, I can't see." Gray stated, jumping in the air to try and get a better look at the dinosaurs. Zach turned to Alison with a look of 'is he serious' that made her chuckle softly.

     "I'm not Dad, and you're not five." Zach replied, walking over to Alison. "I thought you said you had cool things to show us."

     Alison gestured to the dinosaurs in front of her, laughing. "Are baby dinosaurs not cool enough for you, Zach?" She asked, looking over at the boy.

     "I want to see big dinosaurs." Zach didn't really mind the baby dinosaurs. Neither Alison, and the only reason she hadn't led the boys away yet is because she liked being in Zach's presence. Alison thought the new feelings were weird and tried to push them to the back of her mind, because she only just met this boy.

     Alison looked over at Zara to see her talking on the phone, and turned back to the boys. Zach had walked over to Gray and was pulling his plaid shirt down to cover up the fanny pack around his waist.

     "Hey, if you guys wanna see big dinosaurs, let's go now." Alison pointed out, tilting her head in the direction of the babysitter that wasn't paying any attention.

     "What?" Gray looked confused, while Zach had a big smile on his face as he grabbed Gray's arm.

     "Go. Run, go!" Gray started running, Zach's long strides immediately pulling him in front as he let go of Gray's arm. Alison walked quickly behind the two boys, occasionally glancing over her shoulder to make sure Zara didn't notice them leave.

     "Head to the T-Rex Paddock, there should be a-" Alison was cut off by a loud automated voice telling park guests that the next Tyrannosaurus Rex feeding will be in ten minutes.

"Where is that?" Zach yelled over his shoulder, turning his head to follow Alison as she caught up to him and Gray.

"Did you not see the sign?" Alison smirked as she looked over at him. "Just follow me. We probably don't have to run anymore." She stated, slowing down to a brisk walk.

"T-Rex feeding? Come on, man! Come on!" Gray exclaimed as he encouraged Alison to continue running, getting ahead of her on the road the trio was traveling on.

"Do I look like a man?" Alison asked, running ahead of Gray. Zach was behind the two, laughing as he tried to keep up with the girl.

The two teenagers, and Gray, made it to the Tyrannosaurus paddock for the feeding just as another loud automated voice rang out on the speakers, telling parents this show might be disturbing for small children. Alison was worried that maybe Gray was included in small children, but he was eager to get to the tough glass separating the large dinosaur from Jurassic World's guests. Spectators of the T-Rex cheered and made noises of disgust as the show began, the dinosaur eating an animal that Alison couldn't see.