08

"Niggas be acting like some hoes, but I really want smoke

"Niggas be acting like some hoes, but I really want smoke."

Kentrell mugged the screen as he read the long paragraph written by someone out of his rival gang. They claimed that he was "too pussy" to lead NBA. They proceeded to bash him and the rest of the NBA—But "forgot" to tag him.

nba_youngboy: Location 👀📍

He locked his phone after he DMed the page. He refused to argue on social platforms. Waiting on the person to text back, he lit a blunt and sat back on the sofa. He was home alone.

In the rare instance that he would be home alone, he was relaxed. His mother wasn't yelling at him again for getting rid of his medicine, his sister wasn't on the phone arguing, and his brother wasn't hollering in his room.

The silence somehow reminded him that life wasn't just full of nagging and pain.

💚🐍: sending u a uber

He shot a text to Yvette, to which he received an almost immediate reply.

💖: I just woke up. 😕

💚🐍: gm sleepy head 😘 sending u a uber

💖: u ain't right 😒

💚🐍: go wash yo ass bro.

She left him on read and went to go shower. She wondered what he had up his sleeve as she picked out an outfit to wear. She picked out a short black dress that showed her figure off...even though she kinda hated it. It depended on how she felt.

What does this nigga have up his sleeve today? She wondered as she grabbed her body wash and headed to the bathroom.

In the passing days, Yvette had been introduced to a different kind of crazy—courtesy of yours truly.

Long story short, Yvette went shopping and Kentrell found her. Now, her and Kentrell are banned from the whole shopping village.
*

Yvette played with her bracelet as the deadbolt unlocked from the other side of the door. Youngboy stood on the other side, biting his lip to hold back a smile.

"Come on." Was all he said as he stepped back and opened the door wider. He led her to his room after he shut the door and locked it back. She sat on his bed.

"Yeen gone give me a kiss?" Kentrell asked, and Yvette laughed.

"You're a mess." She smiled, but got up to give him a kiss. He pulled her in by the waist and kissed her lips.