× 1 ×

Hey guys!!! 

Hope you'll like it! Enjoy!!! ♥

Words: 3586

~🐰~

/ Jungkook's view /

"Ok, Mission... number 10, right?" Taehyung smirked and looked into my eyes.

I sighed and looked at him, waited for my next mission.

--

- One week ago -  

I stood next to the TV when my back facing it. In front of me were 6 boys, all the eyes were on me, scanning me from head to toe. The room filled with silent, you could only hear a munching voice. It came from one of them, the boy was munching Doritos.

It was still morning and he ate Doritos. What the fuck?

(A/N: it's just a sketch so sorry if it's suck lol)

"Jeon Jungkook right?" a voice broke the silence.

"Yea" I retorted with a serious face, showed them some confidence even though I was so nervous.

"So why should we accept you?" asked the same guy, he had a dark purple hair.

"Because this house is the cheapest, I don't have another choice..." I retorted sincerely.

They all were silent for some few seconds, just stared at me.

"So honest.." another voice was heard. The guy chuckled. He had a mix of brown and dark pink hair. Actually, from the moment I entered the house, this guy always had a smile on his face. He seemed friendly. "Every guy that came here always tried to impress us..." he continued.

"Ok... So let's test you..." the first guy said, "if you fail one of our missions or won't do it, then you're out"

I smirked with confidence, "ok" I agreed.