× 26 ×

THAT'S IT!

I've finished this story, chapter 27 is the last one!

I'm gonna update it very soon!!! :D

~PREVIOUSLY~

Bogum kept bullied Taehyung.

Jungkook sent messages to Taehyung but the other never replied to him even though he wanted to.

Jin and Namjoon decided to date and the meat got burned.

Hoseok tried to kiss with Jungkook but decided that he wants to stick with Armi.

Jungkook threatened Bogum but with no success cuz Taehyung got in between and took Bogum away.

Taehyung tried to use another trick on Bogum and it was acting cutely (a little bit seducing), Jungkook saw it and got mad.

Hoseok told everyone that his dick size is 7 inches. 

~PREVIOUSLY~ 

words: 3415

~🐥🐱~

• Same day, Wednesday

"Finally the day is close," the teacher smiled to his class, "I'm gonna choose the project who's gonna perform in front of the whole College"

The students waited for him to continue, anticipation filled their bodies.

"The best project who showed incredible skills is..." he gave them some tension, "Min Yoongi and Park Jimin!" he said with a big smile and everyone clapped to the two. Jimin smiled widely to his boyfriend who smiled back.

"I must say, your lyrics is really special, I liked the song very much, also seeing Jimin dancing and Yoongi playing the piano is a very beautiful combination, I think all college would enjoy watching you" he said sweetly, "after this lesson come to me please"

The two nodded and the teacher continued his lesson. Minutes passed and finally it was the end, the bell rang and Jimin ran to Yoongi to give him a big hug. The older smiled widely and hugged him back, "let's go to him" he whispered and Jimin nodded.

The two walked to the teacher who arranged his things, "Hey, good job for you two" he smiled, "the show is gonna be in a month, it's gonna be a small event, some works from different majors are gonna be there and you gonna be one of them. you must be ready and practice every day, we can even win a price" the teacher continued to grin.

Jimin smiled widely and Yoongi nodded, "thank you Mr. Lee, we will practice hard" the pink haired boy said. The teacher smiled and walked out of the class.

Jimin jumped on Yoongi with a wide smile and hugged him warmly, Yoongi stumbled a little of the unexpected and hugged him back. "Can't believe he chose us! finally I'm gonna perform!" he moved back only to look at the elder's face.

"Yeah, I'm happy too" Yoongi retorted with a small smile, "we should practice a lot"

"Of course" Jimin suddenly smirked, "but we should take a break sometimes" he chuckled and kissed the other.