× 19 ×

a tough chapter for Jiminie :c

~PREVIOUSLY~

Jimin and Yoongi cuddled in the living room.

Namjoon wrote songs for Jin. and Jin agreed to think about giving him a chance.

Jungkook made Taehyung talk with him in the janitor's closet and they ended up kissing and masturbating.

Yoongi felt hurt from knowing about Jimin and Jay and insulted Jimin.

~PREVIOUSLY~  

words: 3550

~🐨~

"So what's your deal with Jimin?" Namjoon asked when he sat on the ground and his back laid on the couch in the living room.

Yoongi was next to him but his back laid on the middle-sized couch. The two drank beers and talked about their problems in a dark room. Namjoon shared with him about his story with Jin, told him that he was interested in the oldest and he was gonna fight to get him.

They sometimes had their small meeting and shared some things together. The others were in their rooms except for Hoseok who went out with some friends.

"Uhmm... I don't know actually... he made me completely fool..." Yoongi started to spit it all out, he needed someone to share it with, it choked him. "I don't know how to read him, sometimes he's a playful kid, then he's serious then he's back to being a player, I don't know Joon- I'm so lost" he sighed, felt frustration, "I was completely fine with Yumi before Jimin entered the picture, I really started to like her. But Jimin did something to me and now I feel conflicted about my sexuality, about my feelings, about everything" 

Namjoon stayed in silent, took a sip from the beer from time to time and looked at the older talking. He listened to him and felt sorry for him, he saw in his eyes how frustrated he was.

"And what's happening with Jay?" he asked silently.

"Jimin said that they back together" Yoongi sighed. Remembering what Jimin told him today just made his heart clench.

"Seriously?!" Namjoon shook his head, "I don't believe it Yoongi... please make sure it's really the truth" 

"Make sure? why would I? they can go and fuck each other how much they want" Yoongi glared at him, "I'm done with this kid" he said arrogantly and clenched his empty can, "I'm going to sleep" he stood up and walked to the kitchen, threw the can and then walked upstairs.

Namjoon followed him with his eyes, let out a sigh, "I hope this house won't break down..." he murmured and went to sleep.

--

"I THINK WE FORGOT SOMETHING REALLY IMPORTANT AND NOW WE'RE GONNA FIX IT!" Hoseok announced in the class. His roommates were with him except for Jimin and Yoongi.

Jungkook sat on his table, was ready to get up and go out for his lunch break but then all his friends showed in his class. "what?"

"MISSIONS!!!" Hoseok shouted, "we forgot to give you missions!!!"