× 7 ×

I just want to say that I don't ship BlackPink with BTS, I just like both groups very much and I needed a girls group in this story so I chose them :)

As I already said, I only ship:

Yoonmin, Taekook, Namjin.

nothing else!

I love them.

Words: 4666

~🐯~

/ Third person /

"Do you think they are fighting?" Jin got worried after noticing that Taehyung still didn't come back.

"They aren't kids Jin" Yoongi retorted while watching the TV.

"Yea but it takes him too long and it's only giving him a mission"

"Jin for fuck sake, can we focus on the game?"

Namjoon chuckled from Yoongi's anger and looked at Jin, "relax Jin, Taehyung must have gone to his own room. We all know that he doesn't like basketball"

"Yea you're right" Jin shrugged and took a sip from his tea.

--

"This is so fucking embarrassing-" Taehyung was laying on Jungkook's bed, hugged a pillow and hid his face into it. His lower body was naked and his ass faced the younger.

Jungkook really enjoyed it, he smirked and poured cream on his fingers. "Don't worry- it's only us anyway"

"This is the problem... I don't trust you" the older gave him a little glare and Jungkook snickered.

"I won't tell anyone" he bit his lower lip before threading one finger inside. 

Taehyung let out a low groan, his cheeks became red as he thought about the other's finger inside him. "It will never make me cum" he mumbled.

"we only started idiot" the younger attacked. He must make the older cum or he'll be out of the house. He must succeed.

He pushed another finger and noticed the other's dick twitching.