× 18 ×

I LOVE THIS PIC SO BADLY!!! ^^^^^^^^^

~PREVIOUSLY~

So Jimin was gonna fight for Yoongi's heart. 

Taehyung and Jungkook had sex and Taehyung asked him if he has some feelings for him and Jungkook retorted with 'I don't know'

Taehyung caught Jungkook kissing Yeonwoo and punched him.

Jimin sucked Jay.

~PREVIOUSLY~

words: 3766

~🐰~

/ Third person /

Jungkook knocked on the elder's door, waited for him to open but there was no answer. "For god sake Taehyung, stop ignoring me!" he yelled through the door, "you have 3 seconds to open that damn door! unless I'll use power!" he shouted angrily.

Hoseok was on his way to his own room when his legs stopped and his eyes stared at the mad boy, "what's going on?" he asked, walked closer.

Jungkook avoided him, his body and brain were so focused on that blonde boy that was on the other side of that white door. "1!!!" he shouted and waited a little bit, "2!!!!" his voice got louder when Hoseok stood kinda far and stared at him, "thr-" the youngest was about to count the last number but then the door opened, showed another angry and furious face.

"MISSION FUCKING NUMBER 41!!!! LEAVE ME THE GODDAMN ALONE!!!" Taehyung shouted into the raven-haired boy's face, made Hoseok's jaw fall down. After that, he slammed the door strongly. Hoseok's body shivered when Jin joined him, heard the yellings.

"FU-!!!!" Jungkook felt his body on fire, he wanted to break that stupid door and show Taehyung who was the real boss here. But because of that idiotic mission, he had to leave him alone. "ARGHHH!!!" he groaned angrily, gave a strong punch to the white door and walked to his own room, slammed his door too.

Jin and Hoseok's eyes were opened, the two looked at the empty hallway and then at each other, "what the fuck?" Jin mumbled, received a shrug as an answer.

"Oh we really forgot about all the missions thing" Hoseok suddenly remembered that Jungkook didn't receive a mission long time.

"Yeah now that you're saying that, I have a good idea" Jin smirked, made the other show his smug smile.

--

Jimin came late today, he felt so frustrated, so weak. He started to hate himself over again.

He didn't want to see anyone or talk to anyone. Taehyung and Hoseok called him several times but he decided not to answer.

All day he was in the library. You'll never find him there, but today he wanted silence and he knew that no one will find him there.

Now it was 11 pm, everyone slept as he walked into the house silently. He gave a glance to the living room before continuing to the stares, but before he took one step he realized that he saw a person still in the living room.