Chapter 1

I hated my life. After 25 years of living it, I absolutely fucking hated my life. I had enough and wanted out, so why not take matters into my own hands?

Riley's Pov

"Shut the fuck up Tracey," I yelled at my best friend as she started scolding me for coming in at 3 am. She moved in a few days ago and after day 3, I had just about enough of her leaving a mess everywhere.

"Come on Riley, I came to live with you and you're barely here to spend time with me." She whined as I walked through the house.

It's true immediately after work, I would head over to the local bar to pick up a few shifts since I could do with the extra cash. I roll my eyes as I walk to the bathroom to wash the makeup and smell of smoke off of me. I already have a headache and this conversation is just draining me.

"Yeah and you and I both know that you also came to town to see Dean and not me." I practically scream as I slam the door in her face and take a deep breath.

She's quiet and I know that is never a good thing. I rub my forehead before I turn and open the door slowly to find her standing there, staring at the door in disbelief, I do my best not to sigh and roll my eyes before I speak.

"I'm sorry Trace, I didn't mean that. I just feel dirty after the night I've had. Let me get cleaned up and we'll hang out, okay?" She slowly nods her head as she walks back towards the lounge. I shut the door and turn on the shower before trying to scrub another dirty night away.

After the shower, I put on my favourite sleeping shorts and a tank top. I sit down on the floor in the lounge next to my best friend who's lying on the couch, attempting to watch a movie.

"I didn't mean what I said about Dean babe, I just had a terrible night." She doesn't look at me, instead, she just smiles now that I've apologised. I looked at the clock and it was 3:45 am, there was half a tub of ice-cream on the table and two spoons, I grab one of the spoons as I dig in and smile.

"What are you watching?" I ask around a mouthful of ice cream, Tracey's answer is a mumble and I turn my head to find her drifting asleep. I cover her with the throw before turning off the TV and dragging myself to my bed. I lay staring at the slow spin of the ceiling fan while I replay the night's events.

'You wanna play little girl?' I don't know this man but his voice was rough from smoking way too much and he smelt worse than the last one. I push at him as he tries for a kiss before I smile and walk away, my adrenaline spiking at the thought that he might try and grab me.

I make it back to the table where a few guys have been chilling, their drinks are empty and my hand is full of the different drugs they ordered from the back. I get sent because I get them a discount from Mickey the dealer.

'It's about time Dollface.' The one says and I roll my eyes as his friend makes to grab my ass. As I lean over to grab all the empty bottles, my top lowers and I feel all their eyes on my rack, chills run down my spine.

'Anything else boys?' I force a smile as I ask, slowly turning and watching as they check me out, I adjusted my skirt a bit higher as I walked back over here. Before they say anything, I walk away and head for the bar to get them another round. The tips today have been terrible but once their drunk enough, it gets better.

I've been working at this crappy bar in the corner of a hole in the earth for the last few months since I lost my last job thanks to my ex-boyfriend, Jason. The jerk had passed around some of the pictures he took of me in the nude and let's just say my boss had gotten a copy too. Needless to say, he no longer wanted me to work there as his PA.