Step X By X Step

A/N: ERMEGERD HAPPY NEW YEAR GUUUUYYYSSSSS

IT'S 2017 WHAT THE FLIP??? HOW???

Well whatever. Did everyone have a great year this year? Well I reckon it was a bit boring, but I'm looking forward to the upcoming anime in 2017! And I sure hope everything will work out, hopefully.

So, because it was New Year, I thought I would give you guys a present and present you the next chapter, this time with the characters you really want to see :) I apologise for my long hiatus. You may be thinking maybe it's because I'm lazy. Well, maybe that or not. I'm not lazy, it's just I haven't had much inspiration lately you know. So again, hopefully 2017 gives me inspiration.

So, without further ado, let's go?

---

'italics' means thoughts of a person or an animal or tree, also used for emphasising. Animals and trees don't necessarily talk, but can be understood by Sayomi as she only translates them.

"Normal" writing is obviously for normal writing.

'Bold italics' is when a person with blood lust, or something really dark is spoken. It just heightens tension.

If there are any Japanese words I have used, I may list the definition at the end of the chapter or maybe within the story if I remember to do it. I may include references, such as Japanese puns and jokes or maybe songs. The same thing applies with this one.

I also have to warn you about *spoilers.* Since you're reading this fanfic, I can only assume everyone is at least ahead of two arcs or, I hope so, have finished the anime and read the manga and is up to date. If you're only reading this fanfic while on the first arc or so, you must watch the anime first for all obvious reasons I don't need to list for you to know. You also need to watch the movies just in case, because I will 'maybe' connect them to this story. Yes. I'm being complicated.

Also, for those who have already read ahead in my old version of my fanfic, I kept some facts and changed some others. I won't tell you, for the sake of *spoilers,* and you must not refer to the old version at all. I know that there are old comments below, but I'll consider that. Other than that, you can comment, read and however you like. I'm tired of asking you to vote (punch that vote button), so I won't bother.

X X X

-----Chapter Two: Step X By X Step

           Sayomi and her navigator stepped into a traditional, Japanese restaurant. It smelt so much of ramen, Sayomi couldn't help but think of it even if it wasn't necessarily her favourite. She found herself craving for a bowl. The navigator's voice broke her free from her thoughts of stealing the entire restaurant.

"Is the backroom open?" He questioned, stepping further in. Sayomi followed him. The chef looked at them with narrowed eyes.

"What will you have?" He asked. Sayomi noticed his suspicious gaze. It was clear he knew of something. Perhaps they were at the right place after all. Sayomi started doubting the moment she laid eyes on the old restaurant.

"The steak combo that opens your eyes to the light, only for one." The navigator points to Sayomi behind him with his thumb. The chefs eyes narrowed even more when Sayomi thought he was going to close them.

"How would you like them?" The chef asked slowly. It was at this point Sayomi figured a password was being communicated. She walks next to her navigator and gave him a glance to make sure he heard it.