Lighting X The X Candle

'italics' means thoughts of a person or an animal or tree, also used for emphasising. Animals and trees don't necessarily talk, but can be understood by Sayomi as she only translates them.  

"Normal" writing is obviously for normal writing.  

'Bold italics' is when a person with blood lust, or something really dark is spoken. It just heightens tension.  

*insert japanese word* - a japanese word that has a meaning which will appear as an *asterisked word* that will contain the meaning of it.  

X • X • X

-----Chapter 10: Lighting X The X Candle

          Sayomi hopped from tree to tree at such a high speed, that Isha couldn't keep up herself even if she was leading the way. Sayomi however knew where to go, as she already spotted the forest of tall trees. She furrowed her brows she saw a few men up ahead, and quickly jumped up to the sky at the highest her legs could take her. She rocketed to the air and soar threw the winds. As she did, she flew past Isha who dodged to the side before she could get hit. Sayomi gave Isha a look, and Isha saw the excitement in her eyes no matter how hidden it may be. After all, animals could sense a person's true nature.  

Sayomi then glanced down and let herself fall. As she plummeted downward, her clothes and hair flying up, Sayomi watched as she passed the men below her. She landed on the ground and reduced the impact of her landing, only creating a small ditch on the ground. Without another moment to lose, Sayomi took off again as she jumped to the higher trees. Isha then flew next to her as Sayomi entered the forest of tall trees.  

'They are close,' informed Isha, 'A little bit more, and you'll see them.'  

"They? Them?" Sayomi inquired without turning to Isha, stopping at a tree branch. She crouched down and made sure she was hidden by the tree leaves. Isha landed on the branch slightly lower to hers.  

'Sorry, I didn't tell you that there was another,' Isha chirped sheepishly, 'There was a boy, but he was all in white.'  

A boy in white? Sayomi raised a brow, then immediately furrowed them. She glanced down towards the forest floor before summoning a katana that dropped into her open hand. There can only be one person who would fit that description...  

It was then a figure entered Sayomi's line of sight, and she narrowed her eyes. Killua had come into view, walking through the forest with an ignorant, nonchalant look on his face with his hands in his pockets. Sayomi averted her gaze towards a man that seemed to be attempting to hide his presence by sneakily hiding in the bushes and following him close by. She noticed that Killua had already known about his pursuer long ago as he had a tired look when he spun around at his direction.  

Sayomi tried listening and reading his lips, but she couldn't hear or make sense of what Killua had been saying. However, it seemed like he was telling the man to reveal himself, which Sayomi recognised to be the youngest of the Amori siblings. Umori, Sayomi decided to call him, didn't reveal himself and stayed still. It was a failed attempt as Killua was already making his way towards his direction, and his other siblings had already shown up. In the worst possible timing, the two older brothers had appeared much to Umori's luck. The two brothers seemed to be disappointed and urged their younger sibling to finish the job. Umori didn't have a choice, so he confronted Killua face to face.  

After a few boring conversations that Sayomi didn't need to listen to, Umori, or Imori Sayomi discovered through the tree's roots, had kicked Killua on the chest. However, being a Zoldyck, Killua was unfazed by the attack and jumped back up to position without the help of his hands as, they were still in his pockets the whole time. Sayomi raised a brow at this, and watched as the brothers realized that the boy before them was no ordinary boy. Killua retrieved the tag from Imori's pocket, and discovered that he wasn't his target. He questioned the older brothers if either of them were his targets, and none of them seem to answer.