Reminisce X Reconcile X Restart

'italics' means thoughts of a person or an animal or tree, also used for emphasising. Animals and trees don't necessarily talk, but can be understood by Sayomi as she only translates them.  

"Normal" writing is obviously for normal writing.

'Bold italics' is when a person with blood lust, or something really dark is spoken. It just heightens tension.

*insert japanese word* - a japanese word that has a meaning which will appear as an *asterisked word* that will contain the meaning of it. 

A/N: 'aight y'aII, who's up for some fanservice?

X • X • X

-----Chapter 10: Reminisce X Reconcile X Restart

Sayomi followed Isha through the forest carefully, stumbling almost through each and every step she took. She would occasionally trip over a tree root that had risen from the ground and arched over, and Isha or another animal if she was too far would come to her rescue. Sayomi noticed that this forest was like her babysitter of some sort, and she wasn't sure if she should be happy about this or not. After all, she'd rather be left to do things on her own, but today was an exception as Sayomi is unable to do so anyway.

When they arrived, Sayomi was glad that the small trip was over. As soon as she saw a large river of water all around and a waterfall, she began stripping her clothes. As she did, Isha waited by the water, basking in it.

'This water is the best!'

Isha chirped in so much glee as she fluttered her wings in the water. She watched as Sayomi placed her clothes in the water and drenched them. She made sure she carefully and thoroughly washed her clothes before placing them aside, splayed out on the ground for drying. When she was done, Sayomi took her underwear off and slowly walked into the water. Isha grinned at the sight of Sayomi soft and creamy skin. It was strange to see a child with such beautiful skin, but it was even stranger when she spotted the scars throughout her body. There were gashes on her shoulders and on her back, and more on the front of her chest and legs. However, Isha didn't dare to ask. Sayomi didn't seem to type to tell stories.

In queue, Sayomi immerged from the water and wiped off the water and her hair from her face. She trailed her hand down and gasped for air.

"You're right, this water surely has some healing characteristics." Sayomi agreed from Isha's statement before.

'It does, doesn't it?' Isha answered, 'Feeling any better though?'

"Surely, yes." Sayomi said, "Anyway, I'm going under the waterfall to wash off my body."

Sayomi swam underwater and towards the end of the waterfall. Isha was surprised that Sayomi was even able to swim against the current, but she realized and only remembered that Sayomi really was no normal girl. Meanwhile, Sayomi arrived under the waterfall and lifted her head from the water. The current surprised her as soon as she popped her head out, but she immediately recovered by going further towards the wall of the waterfall, under the softer currents. Sayomi breathed for air and opened her eyes, scrubbing her body along the way.

Just as she reached her hair, an image of a burning forest appeared in her head at the flash of an eye. Sayomi opened her eyes and furrowed her brows at this sudden occurrence. For some reason, at the most random times she would remember memories of the past, and then sometimes visions of someone else's...wait, how was she even sure it was someone's memories? It could be hers for all she knew, but perhaps in a different time but...something about that didn't seem to rest with Sayomi.