Chapter 84

Zafina's POV:

After the guide we walk back to our room and I text Peter. "I have no idea what time it is there so I hope I don't wake you up but just wanted to say good morning and I love you so much! I miss you!☺️💚" I send. As we get ready we talk. Apparently it's July...that explains a lot. I think I'm gonna go home and throw away my calendar cause it's useless.

I'm not 100% sure what our plan is besides that we're staying here for a month to find lost girls...are we just gonna walk around and look for girls who need help? We get ready for the day. I finish before Storm and I walk out to the...what do you call this area? Mmmm. Lounge? Sure the lounge area. I walk out to the deck. Wow this is a beautiful city! Storm walks out. "What is the plan exactly?" I ask her. She sighs. "Didn't we go over this?" she asks. "...No." I say.

"We're going to stay here till we find enough lost girls for the boys." she says. "How?" I ask. "I don't know just walk around and make friends with some girls and ask them." she says. "Just any girls?" I ask. "Yeah I guess...why?" she asks.

"Well I just think they should be girls who need help...need to get away from this world...not just girls who want to come for fun." I say. "Okay." she says a little annoyed. "How do you suppose we find troubled girls?" she asks.

"I'm not sure. But I think to look at night would probably be better." I say. "What are we gonna do till dark?" she asks. "Explore!" I say excitingly. "Okay." she says smiling. I run back into the bedroom. I come back with my skateboard. "I don't have mine." Storm says sadly. "It's back home?" I ask. "...My old home..." she says. "Oh...well we'll just have to buy you a new one!" I say. She smiles. We make day bags and leave. We push the button for the elevator.

When it comes the same elevator person who pushed the button yesterday is there. "Good morning ladies!" he says. "Mornin'." I say. "Hi." Storm says. "Which floor?" he asks. "The lobby please." I say.

He nods and pushes a button. I set my bag down on the bench and sit next to it. Storm sets her back down next to me and leans against the wall. The elevator stops. Geez that was fast! The door opens and there's a way of doors. Three guys and a girl come in he elevator.

I move my bag to the floor in front of me just in case any of them want to sit. "What floor?" the elevator guy asks. "Lobby." one guy says. One guy and the girl lean on a wall and start making out. Like hardcore making out! I look away and look at Storm.

She looks at me with an eye brow raised a little. One guy sits next to me. There's a lot more bench on the other side of him and he's kind of close to me. I move over a little but Storm's bag is in the way. I pull out my phone and there's no text from Peter. "I like your wallpaper." the guy next to me says.

I look it's a pic of a sunset from back home. I took it at the waterfall that day with Peter. Memories come back and I smile a little. "Thanks." I say. I lock my screen and put my phone back in my pocket. "I'm Jeff." he says holding a hand out.

"Zafina." I say shaking his hand. "Interesting name!" he says. "Thanks." I say. The elevator beeps and the doors open. We're at the lobby. I pick up my bag. "I can get that!" Jeff says. "I got it thanks." I say. I walk out and the hotel people come right up to me and Storm. "Hello ladies!" one says.

"Would you like us to get a cab for you?" the other asks. "We're not really sure where we're going but sure." Storm says. One goes outside. "Would you like me to get your bags for you?" the one who stayed asks.

"Yes thank you." I say. Me and Storm give him our bags. "Are you guys like royalty or something?" Jeff asks. He still right next to me. "No." I say. "Yes we're actually princesses!" Storm says over me. I roll my eyes. "Your ride is ready!" the hotel worker says. "Where you guy headed?" Jeff asks.

"No idea." I say. We walk out and there's a limo pulled up. I see no taxi. The worker walks over to the limo and puts our bags in. That limo is ours?! Peter got us a limo?! The workers to back inside.

One says "Have a wonderful day!" On their way in. I look at Storm and a huge grin appears on my face. "Wanna ride?" Storm says over my shoulder. I turn. "In that?! Heck yeah! Hold on!" Jeff says then runs off to the others. "What are you doing?!" I ask her.

"Oh c'mon I'm just being nice." she says. "Your never just nice." I say. She walks to the limo and the driver who is holding the door open says "Hello." "Hi! We're waiting to see if some friends who can come with us. Is that okay?" she asks.

"Of coarse. Just where are you headed?" he asks. "Anywhere!" she says. "I know just the place." he says smiling. Jeff runs back. "They said yes!" he says. "Yay! Let's go!" she says excitingly. The other guy and the couple are walking toward us. This is going to be a long day.