Chapter 97:

Zayn's POV:

I wake up and make some coffee. I walk out and fly down to the bonfire pit. "Hi." I hear a voice. I look and it's one of the lost girls. "Hey." I say. "What's your name again?" she asks sitting down on the log next to the one I'm sitting on. "Zayn. You?" I ask. "Jaclyn, but you can call me Jackie." she says.

Jackie. "Ah yes." I say. I take a sip of my coffee. "So how is it here?" she asks. "It's good. A lot better than Earth!" I say. "I bet." she says. She's looking around at the woods around us. Wow she's really pretty! "Sorry if I look like crap by the way. Just waking up." she says. "You don't look like crap." I say. "Meh." she shrugs. I smile.

"You want some coffee?" I ask. "Sure." she says. I get up and she follows. I fly up and she flys next to me. I can't help but keep glancing at her. We get to my house and I open the door for her. "Thank you." she says then walks in. I close the door and she's looking around. "Wow!" she says. "I know it's a wreak." I say embarrassed.

My drawings and graffiti are everywhere on the walls and it's dirty! "Are you kidding?! This place is amazing!" she says smiling. "You're just being nice." I say. "No I'm serious! I love it!" she says. "Well thanks." I say smiling. She goes around looking at the walls.

I make her some coffee and let her put cream and sugar in. She takes a sip and smiles. "Thank you. This is good!" she says. I smile too. "Welcome." I say. We sit on the top of my house and talk.

Storm's POV:

I wake up to his arms wrapped around me. I turn and look at him. He's so perfect! I don't know what I would have done if he didn't forgive me. I bet that was an extremely hard thing for him to do. I owe him big! I kiss his cheek then get up and make some breakfast for me and him. I'm kind of glad I didn't sleep in my own house cause I'd hate to wake any of the lost girls up!

Zafina's POV:

I twirl one of his curls between my fingers. I kind of want to get up but I love he feeling of being in his arms and I'd feel terrible if I woke him up! I love watching him sleep. He's so cute and peaceful looking. I didn't sleep much...I'm not sure why. I kiss his nose and slowly slip out of his strong arms.

I go into the bathroom and look at myself. I look at my hair. I need a haircut. I wonder if any of the new girls can cut hair. I wonder how they're all doing. I look and see a marker on the bathroom counter. I evilly grin and quietly go back into Peter's bedroom. I kneel down next to his bed and draw on his face trying so hard not to laugh and wake him.

Sam's POV:

I wake up and her face is in my mind. Dammit! I don't even remember her name and that girl has invaded my mind! I walk out of my house and stretch. I have some laundry to do and I'd rather do it now when no one else is awake. I fly down to the laundry mat with my basket of clothes. I walk in and see her. She's sitting in a chair next to the wall that is mostly glass.

The sun from the sunrise is shining on her and she literally looks like an angel! She's reading with her legs up and crossed. She's wearing glasses and she looks so concentrated...it's adorable! She looks up and catches me starring at her. I look away nervously.

Sabrina's POV:

I turn my head and see one of the lost boys. Ooo he's the really hot one! And dammit if he isn't wearing anything but sweatpants! Fuck! We make eye contact and he looks away. Shit I look like crap! I take my glasses off and fix my clothes and hair a little. "Sam, right?" I ask. He looks at me. "Yeah." he says.

"I'm Sabrina." I say. "Hi." he says half smiling. I look and see he has laundry to do. "You want me to leave so you can do your laundry?" I ask getting up. "No! No it's fine." he says. "Okay." I say. I hate people seeing me in my glasses! I put them on, turn a little from him and read. I can't concentrate on my book. I mean who could with that standing there shirtless!

I glance at him every now-and-again. I catch him looking at me and he catches me looking at him a few times. He's really hot! "Do you need help?" I ask when I see him folding a shirt completely wrong! "You don't have to help me do my laundry!" he says.

"I wouldn't mind. I love doing laundry!" I say. "Mmm okay. If you want to." he says. I set my book and glasses down and help. We run into each other and laugh. He has the cutest laugh! This is the most perfect morning!

Liam's POV:

I wake up to my alarm. I get dressed and get ready for my run. I fly down and go to the start of my path. I put my headphones in, play my music, set the stopwatch on my watch, and begin. I love running through these woods every morning! It's just relaxes me! I look up at the beautiful sunrise. All of the sudden I hit something and fall backward.

Ow! I look and see one of the lost girls. "Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry!" I say. "That's okay." she says. I help her up and she brushes dirt off her. "So you like running?" she asks. "Yeah." I say. I look and she's dressed in work out clothes. "Do you?" I ask. "Yeah. I haven't gone on a run in years! I used to love going on one every morning and now that I'm starting new here I figured why not start again." she says.

"Well cool!" I say. "Yup." she says smiling. This is awkward. "Want to run together?" I ask. "Sure!" she says and smiles bigger. I smile and put my iPod with my headphones in my pocket. "I'm Fae by the way. Just in case you forgot...and don't feel bad if you did because I forgot your name too." she says laughing a little. "Liam." I say holding a hand out. We shake hands then begin running in the direction I was going and talk the whole time. She's cool and really beautiful!

Zafina's POV:

I set the table as breakfast is almost done. I hear footsteps. My babe is awake. "You didn't have to make breakfast." I hear a scratchy, deep, Irish accent say. Chills go down my spine. God I love his sleepy voice! It's fucking hot! "I don't mind. I've missed having breakfast with you." I say looking at him. He's only wearing his boxers.

I look at his face and turn away and try not to laugh. He yawns and rubs his eyes. It's so adorable even with a penis on his cheek looking like it's going into his mouth and the word "Loser" across his forehead. Also a fake mustache, drawn on boobs, and "Zafina's" on his stomach pointing down to his boxers. I laugh and carry the tray of eggs to the table.

I made toast, eggs, home fries, and bacon with orange juice. "What's so funny?" he asks walking closer. I can't look at him! "Nothing." I say. You can hear in my voice I'm trying not to laugh. I look at him. He has an eye brow raised and that look. I roll my eyes smiling. "Maybe you should go to the bathroom." I say then laugh.

He squints his eyes at me and turns to go to the bathroom. I put eggs on his plate and I lean my head towards the hallway to the bathroom. I listen. Finally I hear. "What the fuck?!" I laugh. "Zafina!" I hear. I laugh harder. I put eggs on my plate then sit and wait for him. He comes out with all the drawings off. He sits down starring at me.

"Paybacks a bitch." he says and takes a bite of his toast. "I don't know what you're talking about." I say pretending to be innocent. "Mmhmm." he says. I look at him and he looks at me. I crack a grin and he does the same. He sighs still smiling. "I love you." he says leaning to me.

"I love you too." I say. We kiss then go back to eating. "I'm still going to pay you back though." he says. I looks him and he's looks down at his food, ripping his toast in half smiling. "I'll be waiting." I say. He chuckles.