Chapter 10: Doubt?

Blue hadn't spoken to Dust for days, he didn't even respond in actions or look up at him. Dust was trying his best to get him to speak to him but every attempt seemed to fail. Dust was currently in the kitchen, sitting on the counter as he sipped a coffee, Blue was in his room.

He let out a sigh, trying to think of what else he could do. Horror and Killer had been banned of their weapons ever since and could only use them in aus where violence was common.
Horror walked into the room, "so. Has he spoken to you yet?" He asked as Dust continued to look down and fiddle with a small dagger. He shook his head as he let out a small groan of annoyance, "I should have told him!?" He hissed to himself as Horror stood there, leaning against the door frame. Killer also walked in, having nothing better to do but to see what they were doing. It soon led to an awkward silence.

Blue was in his room, staring up at the ceiling as he let out a small sigh. He knew that the three were apparently violent yet he didn't think violent as in killing people. Instead he had thought that they just abused the use of verbal content - or also known as swearing. Keeping quiet and not talking to them was basically the only thing he could do, every time he looked towards them he couldn't help but earn the sense of fear or a shiver down his spine. However much he tried to ignore them, he constantly kept failing. Honestly, he wanted to talk to Dust about it yet he was afraid it would end badly or that he'd end up hurting his feelings.
Or even worse... Break his heart

The thought of doing that seemed to scare Blue. Breaking someone's heart terrified him, even upsetting someone was enough to make him upset. Sighing he sat up, climbing off of his bed and putting on his boots before walking out of the room. The hallways were very quiet, the only sound being his soft footsteps as he looked down and entered the living room. Horror, Killer and Dust looked up and watched him as he walked past them. Dust bit his lips as a wave of guilt poured over him. The same happened to Blue, yet it was more of pain than guilt. Dust got up from the couch, "Blue...." He tried to reach out to him yet Blue ignored him and walked past to the kitchen. Horror and Killer glanced at each other before looking back at Dust who was still standing there in silence with a slightly startled look. "Dust?" He suddenly stormed out of the room with his hood over his head, his hands gripped into tight fists at his sides. Horror and Killer was slightly shocked, quickly walking after him.
Blue made himself some food, he looked at what he made -a simple sandwich.

Dust walked to his room, the door slamming shut behind him leaving Horror and Killer standing there. He grunted and sat down on the side of his bed, biting his lips roughly. A whisper echoed through the room, only Dust could hear it and he knew who it was. Papyrus. "C'MON, BROTHER! HERE'S YOUR CHANCE TO KILL THAT STUPID SKELETON!!! AND EARN LV?!"
Dust already had 35 lv. He didn't want to earn anymore, at least not yet.
He sighed, shaking his head while Papyrus frowned, disappearing out from his sight. Dust sat there in silence,trying to figure out how he could get Blue to be happy, he did have an idea but he didn't like it. Eventually he gave up, getting up and teleporting to Underswap. It was snowing lightly and offer than usual, he shivered before walking through Snowdin, earning nervously glances from the folk and glares from the guards.

He walked to the house where Blue used to live in, he knocked on the door. After a few minutes the door opened revealing Stretch who stood there with a cigarette in his mouth. Dust scoffed, "smoking huh? I guess you have nothing better to do but to put pity on yourself." Stretch let out a growl in response. Dust rolled his eyes and pushed past him, walking inside uninvited.
The whole house wrenched of cigarettes and other things like dust(lol). He leaned against a wall and watched Stretch. Stretch growled, "so what the hell are you doing here."
"I'm here to ask a few questions about your brother."

Stretch raised a brow, "about what." Dust stayed silent for a moment before groaning in annoyance. " Urgh, why the hell am I even doing. "He muttered before turning away. Stretch watched him," have you done something to Blue? " Dust glanced at him for a moment and looked away, crossing his arms to his chest. "He's just a bit upset, that's all."
Stretch frowned before saying, "so your best to ask me how to get him happy again?" He asked and was given a nod by Dust.
Stretch then answered, "me, that'll make him happy. He won't be happy staying with you and your 'friends'." Stretch scoffed, Dust thought to himself.

Dust sighed,"so.... I have to bring Blue to you?"

"Yes."

"And he'll have to stay here?"

"Yes." Stretch answered. Dust looked up at him with his hands stuffed in his pockets, he was thinking of what he should do. However it wasn't long until he replied.

"Fine, I'll bring him here ONLY if I'm allowed to visit him with no disruptions." Dust spoke with a serious look and tone.
Stretch gritted his teeth at first, not wanting to agree but he soon sighed, "deal."
Dust nodded and teleported back to his home, looking around until he spotted Blue in the kitchen. He sighed and walked over to him, Blue glanced at him nervously before looking down. Dust then picked him up, slinging him over his shoulder and holding him there making the smaller let out a small squeak. He still didn't say anything, teleporting them both to Underswap. His feet landed in the snow which made a crunch noise.

Blue looked around his surroundings, recognising it as his eyes glowed brightly. The first word that came to mind was 'home?'
Dust looked on, seeing Stretch standing there as he breathed out some smoke, a cigarette between the fingers of his left hand. Stretch was surprised, 'wow, he actually came' he thought to himself as he put out his cigarette. Blue turned so that he could see what was in front of Dust, when he saw his brother he gasped in excitement. "BROTHER!!!!" He exclaimed as Dust put him down slowly , when Blue was standing on his own he looked up at Dust with a slightly confused look on his face, the taller just looked away.

Blue thought for a moment on why Dust was acting this way but soon shrugged it off, he ran to Stretch and jumped into his arms, hugging him with the tightest grip that almost seemed unnatural for such a small skeleton. Dust turned and watched, he sighed and pulled his hood up over his head. He wiped his eyes quickly with the sleeve of his hoodie. Stretch chuckled and he hugged Blue with a smile, he didn't dare look at Dust. Dust watched them, the scene of Stretch and Blue seemed like mental torture to him yet it was the opposite for Blue.

A small gust of wind made its way past him and he looked up to see his brother floating beside him and watching the other two with a small glare.
Dust watched him in silence before Papyrus looked to him and spoke coldly. 'KILL THEM'- his eyes turned orange