Chapter 15: Jealousy?

Dust sat there, a hand pressed over his wound. It hurt like shit.

That bone Papyrus used must have been specifically sharpened for Dust. Obviously, Papyrus hated Dust, Dust was probably the first on Papyrus's 'to kill first'  list.

That is if even had one which wouldn't surprise him if he did.

He moved his hand slightly, hissing at the pain and looking at it. His blood drenched his now ripped sweater as well as his hands.

Urgh.

His favorite sweater.

He heard the stumble of footsteps upstairs as he looked up to see Papyrus hugging Blue who was now crying into him. Papyrus smiled and rubbed his back in circular motions to reassure him that he was alright and still alive after all those unfortunate events.

Dust frowned, he hated this. Hated it when he could see those two brothers happy together.

He ripped his gaze from them and looked at the door with a sigh which was covered in bloodied hand prints.

His eyes glowed as he saw himself hugging his own brother before... before.... before everything went so wrong. Before that retched human came along and ruined his life.

He blinked, the memory vanished. Just an empty doorway. If only he could hug his brother again, if only his brother went back to normal.

But resurrecting the dead would be impossible.

Even those who are the most skilled at magic probably wouldn't be able to do it...

Too late.

His au was a mass graveyard. No one to talk to but his friends who did nothing more but kill others and try to murder each other. Urgh, cowards.

Dust dared himself, looking back to Blue who was smiling at his brother. If only he could keep Blue for himself without that bastard brother of his always getting in the way. He just wanted one thing.

Love.

Not LV. He had plenty- no, he had too much of that and earning more for a bad reason, he didn't want to do that. He checked his LV, level 19.

Fucking hell. Just great.

If he was to kill someone next it would either be two things.

Someone who threatens or tries to kill Blue.

Or.

Blue's brother. He would enjoy doing that and make sure Blue never finds out.

~~~~~~

Blue smiled happily, Papyrus wiped away the tears from his eyes gently as he chuckled. He looked to the side and saw Dust sitting on the couch, he looked like he had been in a blood bath-

He flinched slightly and then looked to Papyrus with a nervous look mixed with fear and concern. Papyrus gave him a look that read ' it's alright. He's alright. Back to normal'

He then took his chance and pulled away from his brother, literally jumping down the steps and rushing over to Dust who jerked slightly in surprise. Blue didn't give a damn that his friend was covered in blood and hugged him tightly, glad he was okay. "O-Oh D-Dust... I-I was s-so worried..." He whimpered, looking into Dust's eyes with a smile.

Dust let out a wheezed chuckle,"y-you're s-strangling m-me!" He croaked and Blue yelped, quickly loosening his grip but not pulling away.

"S-Sorry!!!" He squeaked and smiled happily, Oh that smile.... How much Dust had wanted to see that.

Dust smiled back a little before he felt his face heat up at how close they were. Fuckfuckfuckfuck.... he just wanted to kiss him...

He leaned forward to kiss him yet Blue was yanked away by Papyrus who suddenly appeared and looked at Blue."Why don't you get the first aid kit for him, bro?"

Blue blinked before nodding and running off.

Dust grumbled in annoyance and looked up at Papyrus who growled. "Don't even think about it."He hissed with that usual low tone as his eyes glowed a little. He then turned away when Blue walked in, Dust looked down, swallowing.

Blue bounded over with a small bag and opened it, taking out a roll of bandages. He held a wet towel, "can you take off your sweater?"He asked with a hum.

Dust flinched, glancing at Papyrus before taking off his hoodie and then removing his sweater. He was now topless- his face was purple. The wound in his shoulder was deep- going right through the bone and bleeding heavily. The bone Papyrus had stabbed him with had fallen out somehow as they went home.

Blue didn't react, yet he looked at the wound with a pale face. He started to clean the wound with the towel and Dust yelped at the sudden pain yet silence himself by biting his lips.

Papyrus watched before attending to his own wound in his ribs.

Dust groaned and soon Blue pulled away, grabbing bandages and starting to wrap his shoulder up. US!Undyne had taught Blue all this thank god.

After no longer than 10 minutes Blue was done and Papyrus had also fixed himself up.

Dust let out a huge sigh of relief and looked at his ribs which were covered in scars and marks from previous wounds. There was a huge scar of a slash across his sternum, thank Horror for that. And then a scar over his neck, Killer's work.

Blue stared at them before looking him in the eyes."Better?"

Dust simply nodded and watched as Blue got up and left.

Papyrus made sure Dust didn't try anything and once Blue was clear out of the room Dust spoke.

"Thank you... for you know.. sparing me and getting me help."He looked up at the taller skeleton.

Papyrus scoffed,"yea yea... I wouldn't have done it if you weren't Blue's friend."He then shot him an icy cold glare.

"This makes us nothing, not friends, never."

He then walked to his room.

Dust sat there, staring at Papyrus's now closed door before sighing.