Unbreakable Blood Vow

Ginny, despite Paul's earlier invite to ride with him whenever, chose instead to ride with Dwayne on the way back mostly because she'd seen more of the other two killing people and he was the least bloody. Paul pouted when she picked Dwayne and spent the ride trying to mess with them, probably trying to make her act like she had during the ride earlier.

It didn't work as she remained deadly silent.

Hermione once again rode with David. Her own actions, however, mirrored her previous ride as she kept looking back to check on Ginny. The leader of the Lost Boys said nothing about it this time and in no time the group was back at the cave. Ginny, having only seen it in the movie, was curiously looking around though she made sure to stay close to Hermione's side ready to flee at a moment's notice.

Ginny noticed a little boy lying down in Star's bed and figured it was the one from the movie but for the life of her she couldn't recall the kid's name. It did make her wonder where Star was at the moment and if the kid had a story... It wasn't stated in the movie so did any of them really know their background? This whole movie made real thing was weird.

"Well, the night is nearly over... and now we have a problem." David's voice pulled the redhead from her inner ramblings.

Hermione thought she knew where this was going and wondered why she didn't think of it sooner. "We know where you sleep, that's the problem isn't it?"

David just smirked but didn't respond to her question. Instead, he looked to Dwayne and the other boys before asking, "So what should we do about it?"

"Kill them?" The dark-haired vampire shrugged making the redheaded witch tense up. But she glanced at Hermione and calmed down because the other didn't look scared.

"Aww, do we really have to?" Marko whined. Paul looked over at them thoughtfully but then looked back at his leader and shrugged not seeming to care either way despite his earlier flirting with Ginny.

"Well if you're casting a vote I'd like to get one," Hermione told him in a slightly sarcastic way and David laughed, "Would you now?"

The cave was as silent as the dead and Hermione was more than ready to apparate. With how close Ginny was sticking she was confident the two of them could leave before the boys attacked them if they end up choosing to do so. Unfortunately, Hermione was beginning to think that they truly might. Maybe agreeing to ride back with them after the bowling alley hadn't been the best course of action after all.

Ginny blurted out something then, "An Unbreakable Vow!"

Hermione looked startled and glanced at the girl beside her while the boys look confused.

"What's that?" Marko asked with a tilt of his head.

The brunette witch decided to answer him, "It's a magical promise that can't be broken... so, for example, if we promised not to harm you while you sleep then we wouldn't be able to."

"Just like that. You promise something and then have to keep it?" Dwayne asked looking suspicious.

"Well no. If I said it without the spell being cast then nothing would happen... it takes at least two witches or wizards to cast. Which we do have."

"That's convenient," Paul added.

"You think we're lying?" Hermione's question was mostly directed at David as he was the one who had the final say since Max was unaware of the situation right now.

David eventually asked, "How exactly does an Unbreakable Vow work?" His tone of voice gave nothing away to tell if he thought they were lying or not.