Steve Rogers (Movie moments)

"Why is he doing that?"

"Mr. Rogers, please. Just watch the movie."

"But if he does that, won't it-"

"Shush! It will be explained in a second!" He crosses his arms and leans further back into the couch.

This has been your job for the past month or so, showing documentaries to the leader of the Avengers to get his frozen ass up to date with everything. But every now and then, you'd sneak in a movie, it kept you awake and him entertained... to an extent.

"I still don't get what he's trying to accomplish."

"Mr. Rogers, we're only 20 minutes into the movie- please just watch." You groan, rubbing your temples in frustration. Even though you'd seen this movie before, it still annoys you when people talk over it. You glance at your phone, it had been a couple hours already. Fury had requested that you stay with Steve and watch as much as you could in a span of 5 hours with a one hour break in between. So basically, a school day's worth of time. You didn't mind so much, especially during the hour break- Rogers is a sweet guy, you enjoyed his company. He could always make you laugh and was such a protective gentleman. To say that you may possibly have a small crush on him was an understatement. You just wished that you could spend time with him out of the Avengers building- not sitting inside listening to historical documentaries, hearing him ask questions that you don't really have the answers to. It's not like you were there to witness it all.

"Hey, how much longer do we have left of this?"

"The movie? About 50 minutes. Of today's session? Around an hour and a half."

"May we pause this so I can go to the restroom?"

"Yeah, sure." You yawn, picking up the remote.

"Thank you." Steve leaves the room and you lean back into the couch. You were feeling a bit tired, which wasn't that unusual, especially when you're close to the end of the session.

"I should pour myself a stronger cup of coffee next time..." you mutter, rubbing your eyes. Another yawn passes your lips, a few minutes pass, what's taking Rogers so long to get back? "If he's not here in the next 10 seconds..." your eyelids feel heavy, your breathing slows, and before you know it you're passed out on the couch.

"Hey, Yn. Sorry it took me so long, I went down to the vending machines and got us some-" Steve pauses in the doorway, a small smile forms on his lips as he stares at your sleeping figure. A light chuckle rumbles in his chest as he takes a seat next to you. He lowers the volume of the tv to a near whisper before un-pausing it and setting the snacks and drinks down. He doesn't open them in the fear of accidentally waking you. Your head falls on his shoulder and he stifles a laugh, Cap repositions both of you on the couch- your head is now on his chest, his arm around you, with a hand softly playing with your hair.

A couple hours pass and you begrudgingly began to wake. Everything felt so warm, so comfortable... you stretch your arms a little, getting some blood flow back into them. The room was relatively quiet aside from the rhythmic beat sounding in your right ear, it was soothing and it brought a small smile to your lips as you nuzzle closer to the warmth you were laying on.

Your eyes snap open when you feel Steve's fingertips gently slide up and down your arm. You place your hands on his chest and sit up fast, face hot as blood rushes to your cheeks, he chuckles at your reaction as you stare down at him. His eyes were partly closed as if he had fallen asleep at some point as well. "Hello, sleeping beauty.~" he hums out, voice a bit gravelly.

"Gah! M-Mr. Rogers! I'm sorry! I-I didn't realize! I didn't mean to fall asleep on you!" He chuckles lightly and sits up.

"It's okay, Yn." He yawns, smiling softly. "It was cute. I wouldn't of wanted to spend the rest of the session any other way..." you blush furiously, trying to form some sort of coherent sentence from your mouth, but no words would come out. "Yn? You okay?"

"Y-Yeah!"

"You sure? Are you upset with me? Sh-should I have woken you?" He asks a bit nervously.

"What? No! No I'm not upset I-I just..." you bite your lip nervously. "Do... do you want to go grab some dinner or a coffee sometime?"

'Oh my god! What did I just say?!' You mentally scream. Steve smiles a bit shyly.

"Like... like a date?"

"Y-Yes?"

'Oh my god you did not just say yes!'

"I'd love to... it's not that late in the day. You want to go grab that coffee now?" Your heart skips a beat.

"O-of course, Mr. Rogers!"

"Call me Steve."

An: Hey, people! Hope you liked the first chapter! I know it's not that amazing and I feel like I could have ended it differently but whatever, it's fun to write this stuff every now and then . See you in the next chapter!

- Dekunuts