Peter Parker (Christmas)

This is just something quick for the holidays that I wanted to get out, sorry if it's not the best.

Hope you all have a merry Christmas, happy holidays, and an amazing new year!

-Dekunuts

You let out a huff as you stare out the window of your apartment. Snowflakes fell slowly outside putting you almost at ease, in your hands is a nice cup of hot cocoa and the intoxicating smell of peppermint lingers in the air. While the scene would have been perfect to you, something still made you feel off.

Christmas was on its way and while you were usually excited for the holiday— this time it was different. You hadn't heard from your boyfriend in a while and it was making you worried. Peter was always busy with his supposed "Stark internship", you knew that the internship was a lie, that he actually was the Spider-man. (You had a suspicion, but it was easy to get Ned to spill the beans...) So you knew he had to be doing some kind of hero work with Ironman, but he could at least send a message every once in a while.

You glance down at your phone, a wall of "just checking in, you ok?" Kinds of text litter your messages to him. You still haven't gotten a response to any of the messages you had sent him this week. You hoped you weren't annoying him... Maybe he was on a serious mission? You wished he would have told you if he was. The hot cocoa began to lose its appeal as worry crept up your spine, what if Peter was hurt? What if he was captured- or worse?

"He's fine..." You mutter. "He's okay, everything is fine... he probably broke his phone or something before going on a school trip...! Y-yeah, let's go with that!" You turn your attention back to the snow fall outside. "I hope he comes back soon..."

Two days pass and still no sign from him. Your leg bounces anxiously as you keep trying to calm yourself, saying over and over that he was okay. But the worry was too much, you had to talk to someone, you had to see if he's at least talked to someone else. You grab your cell phone and dial Ned first, they hung out a lot, surly he's seen him?

"Hey, Yn! How's everything-"

"Hi Ned! Um, quick question, have you seen Peter at all?"

"...No, I haven't heard from him in a while. I thought he was with you? Is something wrong?"

"I haven't heard from him in over a week." You begin to pace back and forth.

"What?! Well, I don't know where he is, maybe I can figure something out- Talk to May first, maybe he's sick and she's taking care of him?"

"A-alright! Talk to you in a bit!" After hanging up with Ned you quickly punch in May's number, it rings a couple times before she answers.

"Hi, Yn. What's up?"

"Is Peter there?"

"No, why?"

"Well I haven't heard from him for a week and I-I'm getting really worried."

"He's... H-he's not with you...? Peter said he was staying at your place this week."

"Well I haven't seen or heard from him...!"

"I'm going to kill Stark!" She suddenly blurts. "If anything has happened to Peter it'd be because of him! I'll call you back, Yn. I'm going to call him!" May abruptly hangs up and your left in silence. You pace anxiously as you wait for her or Ned to call you back. An hour goes by and you get nothing from either of them, what was taking them so long?

You sit yourself on the couch and try to tell yourself over and over that everything was fine, that Peter would walk through the door any minute now, but you had a feeling it wasn't true. You set your phone down on the coffee table and rest your face in your hands, your heart was racing as you take deep breaths.