Thor (Scary Movie Marathon)

You bit your lip as your foot shakes anxiously, with Halloween coming up, everyone thought that having a scary movie marathon would be a great way to kick off the holiday. Now you were okay with horror movies, just in small amounts, maybe once a month or so. But this was more than definitely pushing your limits.

You hug a couch pillow close to your chest, gripping it tight. The slow pace of the scene and the high pitched sounds really putting you on edge.

"Don't go in there..." Tony mutters, tossing some popcorn in his mouth. Natasha quietly shushes him but doesn't take her eyes off the screen, her nails dig into her pant legs anxiously. You jump slightly as Steve places a hand on your leg in anticipation as he sits at the edge of his seat, his eyes glued intently to the movie, he probably wasn't even aware of his actions.

"Oh no..." he whispers.

"Here it comes..." Clint sighs, acting as though he's not even fazed. "3... 2... 1..."

*CRASH*

*SCREAMS*

You flinch at the jump scare, holding back a yelp. Your heart was pounding as the chase scene begins.

"What are you doing, you idiot! The car! No! The car! Why would you go to the house?! You're trapping yourself!"

"Bruce! Shut up!" Wanda hisses.

"Could both of you quit your mewling?" Loki grumbles from the opposite side of Steve. Despite his bored expression, you could tell that he was slightly tense, was he actually getting spooked by this?

You slap a hand over your mouth as the chase scene quickly changes to gore, starting with a slice to the Achilles' tendon. The protagonist falls, no longer able to escape, you wanted to look away but find it nearly impossible to do so. Blood flies everywhere as the scene begins to pan away from the shot, helpless screams fill the air.

"There's no way in hell they'd still be screaming." Strange says, leaning back in his spot. "Those last few stabs were where an artery is. They would have bled out by now." He's been quietly pointing out every plot hole throughout each movie. While it did make you feel slightly better, you were still freaking out.

"It's a movie Doc, now shush- it's almost over," Clint says, rolling his eyes in the process. A large hand is placed on your shoulder and you immediately tense, feeling as though you were going to launch out of your seat.

"Lady Yn, are you alright?" Thor asks you in a whisper. You nod, afraid that if you were to open your mouth you wouldn't be able to form a proper sentence. "Are you sure? You seem a tad pale..."

"I-I'm fine, Thor." You mutter, your eyes shift to the clock on the wall. It was nearly 1:00 am, you thanked God that the movie was finally drawing to a close. Even if the ending was less than favorable.

Natasha stands with a quick stretch, a yawn passing her lips. "Good movie." She breathes out. "But I don't think we have enough time to watch the fifth one."

"Hey, wait a minute!" Clint suddenly blurts out. "We can't pack it up now! We all agreed we'd watch some of the classics tonight!"

"Legolas, it's late, we'll start on the classics next week." Tony yawns.

"But Halloween is such a good one." He slightly pouts.

"We'll watch it next time Clint," Nat says, patting his shoulder. "Welp, night everyone." You shakily stand and head out the door. The compound was dark, only a few lights were on here and there, but you had to walk through strips of darkness down each hallway. You were definitely more than on edge as you cautiously walked to your room.