The truth behind Liu & Jeff (Headcanon)

A/N: Credit to artist.

To start this off with, I can't say that what this chapter says is 100% true, obviously, but in numerous fan fictions surrounding both of the characters,  there is a lot being said that's definitely not true at all. To begin with, I think the main reasons people have abstract thoughts about the relationship between Liu and Jeff is probably because they read a fan-made story, that bent the truth. I'm not saying that writers shunt write their own versions of the story, I'm just saying that too many people are introduced to creepy pasta in the wrong way.

First of all, Liu is not angry at Jeff, however, Liu still feels as if what Jeff did was wrong. In a way, Jeff DID ruin both of their lives, and you can't pretend that Liu should be totally fine with that. Many fans all over the internet also like to say that Liu blames himself for EVERYTHING, however, this is not entirely correct, either. Liu felt very guilty for making lying about what happened and leaving Jeff there to live without him. But all in all, don't forget that Liu did this to help his brother and and he was happy to return once he could. And no, Liu DID NOT think he deserved to die, this causes angry tension, but no rage and blood thirst for his little brother, Jeff. Liu also has to deal with Sully, the counter part of him, that was created by his anger and grew into an entire different being. Slender man is trying to find a way to release Sully from Liu's body, but until then, Liu has to fight demons in order to keep from chasing after Jeff.

NOW, lets talk about Jeff. (oh boy here we go) Well, if we were to start somewhere, I guess we should begin RIGHT after he killed his older brother. One stage that almost all fans seem to forget is that Jeff was on some sort of kill-rush. What do I mean by this? Well, for the next 48 hours, Jeff was probably at the peak of his insanity. Remember, Jeff was NOT born a psychopath, nor a sociopath, and he literally just went mad and brutally murdered his ENTIRE family. For the next two days, Jeff was already on the run laughing like a maniac, killing everyone in his way, because remember, Slender didn't find Jeff until months after, and our little "Smile Child" had already killed like over 100 people. However, after those first two days of constant insanity, it began to fade just a little. (Once again, he was not born a psychopath) When this happened, a little became a lot, and his high-off-murder emotions were flooded with guilt. Jeff cried and screamed his poor heart out. He was miserable, and even after Slender Man found him, there and been weeks where the boy sat in in room like this. After Liu showed up, the killer current emotions are hidden behind the brothers' toxic tension.