Toby & Lyra (Headcanon)

So, if you really are a true creepy pasta fan, I'm hoping you already read Toby's original story and know about his older sister Lyra, who passed away in a fatal car crash. However, the creepy pasta fandom has made many story-type ideas that surround Lyra. Many of them are far-fetched and most likely fake, but I hope i can help spread the truth.

To start off with, Lyra IS dead, and she always will be. (The Slender Man will not bring her back due to the risk of losing Toby's loyalty and such) Another misconception is that Toby was at home and not in the car with Lyra. This is not true. In fact Toby being in the car when it happened and actually seeing his sister's lifeless body before him left Toby in terrible depression problems before he became a proxy, and was living with his awful father. It's also how Toby lost his first great amount of sanity. 

Now that we covered what happened DURING her death. Let's talk about Toby's current state of mind towards Lyra. (Toby's mind id a special place, so get ready folks) Everyone should already know that to this day, Toby is still suffering from amnesia and can hardly remember any specific details of his past and doesn't even remember who Lyra was. All that being said Toby has constant nightmares about a girl with blonde hair tied into a mangled pony-tail as her body is severely mutilated. As for what she is doing in these dreams, not much is said to be confirmed, but poor lil' Toby wakes up screaming and crying in a cold sweat.