Izuku's Birthday Special Cause He Deserves One

"Oh my fucking balls, you absolute hoe," You cursed at Bakugou Katsuki, who looked at you with his usual scowl. "I know that you were gay for Izuku at some point and you're kinda salty about it, but suck it up like you do to Kiri cause it's the boy's birthday."

     The blond started screeching profanities while you stood on your tippy toes to hang up the streamers. You two were on decoration duty along with Ashido Mina, Aoyama Yuuga, Kirishima Eijirou, Kouda Kouji, Yaoyorozu Momo, Sero Hanta, and Shouji Mezou. Everyone except Katsuki was doing their jobs in that department. 

     Iida Tenya and Uraraka Ochako, were currently on mission "Don't Let Midoriya Izuku Near The House Unless Messaged" since they were the closest (besides you) to the birthday boy. With cooking Izuku's favorite foods and the cake were Midoriya Inko, Todoroki Shouto, Satou Rikidou, Hagakure Toru, Ojirou Mashirao, and Asui Tsuyu. Those in charge of music was the remainder of the class; Jirou Kyouka, Kaminari Denki, Tokoyami Fumikage, and Mineta Minoru. They seemed to be doing well with their required tasks so you weren't worrying that much.

     That thought pretty much got thrown out the window when the step stool you were standing on was knocked over due to a metal pole that Eijirou was walking with. Your [e/c] eyes grew wide as you began tipping backwards. "Shit fuck on a titty nipple!" You swore loudly, closing your eyes to prepare yourself for the impact of the wooden floor of the apartment.

     However, no pain came when you felt arms catch you. You reopened your eyes to see the familiar pair of heterochromatic ones. "Todoroki?" You questioned. "Uh, thanks for catching my fall, I was really falling for you there." You teased, throwing your head back to cackle at your joke.

     "Let go of them, you flag bastard!" Katsuki basically screamed at Shouto, pointing an accusing finger.

     "Did you want [L/Name] to fall on the floor instead?" The bicolored haired male quirked up an eyebrow.

     "Yes!" The other male yelled. "I would have prefer them to bust their head open instead of you catching that dumbass in your arms!" He seethed.

     "As much as I'm enjoying this moment right now, we need to get back to work," You willingly tumbled out of Shouto's muscular arms, crashing into the floor. You stood up and brushed up the nonexistent dust on you. "Todoroki, back to the kitchen, and Katsuki... back to throwing a tantrum!"

     While the calmer one of the two nodded and obliged, the hotheaded one started cursing like a sailor again, so he too followed your order.

     You smiled, admiring everyone's handiwork. There was mouthwatering food and refreshments placed on the decorated dinner table. Streamers and fun trinkets were taped onto the walls of the apartment, giving it a fun and soft vibe. Right in the middle of the living room was a banner that read, "Happy Birthday, Izuku!" with the comic hero All Might doing a thumbs up.

     You whipped out your phone, sending a message to Ochako saying that they were able to bring Izuku back over. She responded with an "Okay!" with a heart emoji. You began thinking how you became friends with such a pure child.

     "Good work, everyone!" You congratulated to the class and Inko, who was trying her best not to burst out into tears of happiness. "Let's hope that Izuku'll like it."

     "That piece of-" Katsuki caught himself when he remembered the mother being in the same room as them. "...dude better be! We worked our asses off." He growled unhappily, his arms crossed over his chest. You knew that he was hoping that his childhood friend did too.

     Shouto nodded, standing next to you. "I'm sure that he'll appreciate the hardwork that you put into this, [L/Name]." He placed a hand onto your shoulder causing you to pterodactyl screech internally.

     "Thanks!" You looked at him, grinning.

     After a few minutes passed, your phone dinged with a message. Unlocking your phone, Ochako had sent one saying "We're going up the stairs! Get ready!" with a smiling emoji right after it. You replied with a "roger" and started screaming your head off to everyone.

     You quickly switched off all of the lights. "Izuku is near! Hide!" You ordered while scrambling to hide behind the kitchen counter. Obviously confused, Shouto decided to follow you since you were right next to him.

     "Why are we hiding?" He mumbled. Your heart squeezed at the cute expression of puzzlement on his normally stoic face.

     "It's a surprise party for Izuku- he doesn't know that we did this for him so we had to pretend that we didn't plan anything," You explained. "That's why we sent out Iida and Ochako to distract him from coming back home." You chuckled a bit at his naive nature to these things. Though, he couldn't help it.

     Shouto nodded his head. "I see..."

     What felt like hours passed by when you heard keys jingling outside. There was a prominent silence that washed over everyone in the room. When the door was halfway open, everyone leapt from their hiding spots to the center of the room.

     "SURPRISE!" You all screamed at the distressed and very well surprised Izuku.

     "W-What?" He questioned, his mind boggling. "What's going on?"

     "A surprise party for you, idiot," Katsuki grumbled. "That stupider idiot planned it for you." He pointed his thumb towards your direction.

     "[Name]!? You did all of this?" Izuku breathed out in amazement.

     You scratched your head. "Well, not everything. Everyone here helped put my plan together!" You grinned at the tearing up boy. "Happy birthday, Izuku."

     His friends started handing the birthday boy their gifts. The green haired male felt so overwhelmed with joy and happiness that he started crying to show it. Izuku had never had such a big and thought out birthday party with so many people. He was really grateful to have all of these amazing people in his life. You simply smiled; if anyone deserved this, he was definitely one of the first people you would think of.

    Todoroki Shouto awkwardly watched these interactions. He's never had one either and didn't know how to act. "Happy birthday, Midoriya." He masked his nervousness with a small smile, which the other ecstatically returned. He handed him his gift quietly before walking away.

    The same boy began wondering why you set this all up. His mismatched eyes glanced at you- you were currently talking with Ochako about what she and Tenya had done with Izuku- and he just thought to himself;

     I guess that it's a [L/Name] [Name] thing...

>>>

Happy birthday to Izuku!! I wish him happiness and a splendid life. I made him this chapter because he's one of my favorite characters and protagonists. I'm really glad that he's going further to chase him dream to become a hero.