April 20 | Part 2

April 20, 20XX
12:02 PM

     Bakugou Katsuki looked like he wanted to drop dead the moment he sat down in the cafeteria.

     "You're such a man now, Bakugou!" Kirishima Eijirou cheered, grinning widely.

     You mirrored his smile mischievously, nodding enthusiastically. "What a big boy you've become! Makes me reminisce about our junior high days." You faked a sniffle and wiped away a tear.

     "Shut the fuck up, you losers!" He grumbled, smashing his spoon into his fried rice aggressively. "Or else!"

     "Happy birthday, Bakugou," Todoroki Shouto came up behind the blond, giving him an indifferent look. "I hope that you have many good years to come."

     "I don't need your half-assed words, IcyHot!" Katsuki barked.

     "God damn, take a chill pill," Kaminari Denki shook his head. "This is the dude that you had to deal with for a few years?" He gave you a look that said "I am so sorry you suffered so much".

     You gave him a thumbs up. "It's a-okay! You learn to translate his words all in due time." Denki nodded his head as if he just listened to the wisest words of the century.

     Suddenly, Shouto turned his head towards Midoriya Izuku, tuning out Katsuki's shouting. "Where's the party organizer?" He asked awkwardly and you stiffened. Was it time to run?

     "P-P-Party organizer!?" The green haired boy squeaked. "Um, uh, something come up! Yeah, something came up, mhm." He said lamely while heavily blushing.

     Luckily, praise be to Alexa for playing Despacito, Uraraka Ochako peeped in. "Yeah! They told me that they needed to help out Aizawa grade some papers for World History because of something they did in his class. It was their punishment." She bluffed a lot more fluently than Izuku did. You looked visibly more relieved- thank the heavens for that brunette.

     "True that!" You nodded your head when you spoke.

     Your actions caused Shouto to turn his gaze on you.

     "Oh, hello, [L/Name]." He greeted smoothly. Your teeth were already rotting from how sweet he looked while doing it (although, his expression really didn't change).

     "H-Hi!" You smiled. "Nice to see you again, Todoroki. Also, [Name] is just fine." You played with the hem of your top, barely able to keep eye contact with the mismatched eyes of the male in front of you.

     "[Name] then..."

     Katsuki glared at Shouto, making a sound of annoyance and irritation. He suddenly pushed back his chair in the cafeteria and started walking away with his lunch tray.

     "Ah, K-Kacchan!" Izuku called out weakly.

     "Shut it, Deku," He growled but he didn't seem angry at his childhood friend. "I'm not in the mood for this half-and-half bastard." The blond left no entrances to the conversation because he sped out of the room.

     You bit your lip before sprinting after your closest friend. "Katsuki, wait up!" Your friend stopped in the middle of the hallway. His body was tense, and it looked like his hands were shaky.