Q&A!

I still can't believe I finished this, wtf??? ANYWAYS, HERE ARE THE QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS:

caldecay asked, "What was your favorite part/chapter to write?"

     It has to be the final chapter, "April 26". It's the best written one since it's the most recent one, and the chapters before those are a bit bland (to me). Other than that, probably "April 22 | Part 1" because it had the "Keeping Up With the Todorokis" joke, and it's the best thing I've ever inserted into a fanfic.

tewbaccaa asked, "Did you have a different ending in mind? if so, what is it and what made you not use it?"

     The base of the ending was always that Todoroki found out about [Name]'s identity and reciprocated their feelings. The fork in the road was how he found out.

     A side of me wanted him to accidentally find out at some rich people party with the appearances of Iida and Momo (since they both come from high class families). They would text back and forth until they basically bumped into each other, and Todoroki would notice the contact name that showed up on [Name]'s phone screen. The main reason why this didn't happen was because of me never assessing [Name]'s family, who have been absent the ENTIRE work, so it would've been weird for the rich party thing to be placed.

     The other choice was the sleepover, which was the end choice since it was a lot easier to work with. I personally think that it would've been a lot cuter than the rich thing, so that was another reason, and it came out a lot softer than I expected (which isn't a bad thing). Another thing that was included impulsively was Todoroki's kiss cause 1) people would've wanted this and 2) it didn't feel like an ending of a rom-com without one.

Alui456 asked, "Does todoroki still have his scar? Or did he not get it since his father didn't train him due to his quirk, which in turn caused Rei to pour boiling water on Shoto's face?"

     Yes, Shouto does still have his scar (don't know if that's ever been included in his modern appearance) because of Rei (as she is in the hospital). The main idea of his backstory in Hecker Doodle was that his father was very harsh/pushy about his children being the best in school (and everything, pretty much). Enji was still abusive to his wife, which caused her to pour boiling water on Shouto's face.

Cuteocuti asked, "If todoroki wasn't the reader's crush, who would it be? would they even have one?"

     Realistically speaking, if [Name] didn't have a crush on Todoroki, it would probably be Bakugou or Ochako???? Bakugou is a pretty obvious choice; they have history with one another and have been close friends since middle school. Ochako makes sense as well because of her iconic friendship and synergy with [Name]. She's also been there the most for [Name] in Hecker Doodle.

     If we're really stretching it, it would be Kaminari because they have similar tastes in humor and interests. But that's if we're stretching it.

kenziepond asked, "Who did you imagine [midoriya] ending up with if the story progressed?"

     With the story, I never intended for ships to really appear. The only ones that popped up were probably TodoDeku and KirBaku. Todoroki had a crush on Midoriya, but got over him shortly after, and KiriBaku made a cameo when [Name] implied that he wanted to "do" Kirishima in bed (which wasn't true since he wanted to do someone else, if ya know what I mean—). But, it'd probably have to be Ochako that Midoriya ended up with since they've appeared the most with each other and bonded even more over [Name]'s crush on Shouto.