April 20 | Part 3

I don't think y'all are ready for this chapter
>>>

April 20, 20XX
6:02 PM

     You knocked on the front door of the Bakugou family's home. It opened, revealing the familiar Bakugou Mitsuki, who grinned widely at the sight of you.

     "You're taking my brat out to dinner, right? I trust ya enough to not do anything too wild," She barked out a laugh. You weren't sure if what she was implying was sexual or not but you chuckled as well. "Bakugou Katsuki, get your sorry ass down here! [Name]'s here!"

     "Even if it's a sorry ass, he has a nice ass." You said thoughtfully, placing your hand on your chin.

     Katsuki, who had come down from the stairs, bared his teeth at you. "Huh!? What the hell did you say!?"

     "Oh, nothing," You whistled innocently, tipping back and forth of the balls of your feet. "Anyways, lets get going! While the night's still young." You grinned.

     Taking a closer look at him, Katsuki looked freshened up. He had a plain black shirt on paired with his usual (saggy) jeans. Over his shirt, he wore a sage green bomber jacket that had a few patches sewn onto it. You snickered slightly at his All Might one but you weren't one to talk since you had the exact same patch on the [f/c] jacket you were wearing.

     You let out a low whistle. "You cleaned up nicely! You look more handsome, in a way."

     His face reddened at your straightforward comment, so he turned his head to the other way. "I always look this good!" He exclaimed.

     "Yeah, yeah." You waved off, continuing to walk to your destination.

     The rest of the walk was full of conversations, cursing, and laughter. You brought him to a comfortable and casual restaurant and had a nice dinner there. At some point, he spiked your drink with salt so while you were gasping your lungs out, he was recording the entire thing on his cellphone. Friendship holds no boundaries.

     After dinner, you both walked to a nearby park. You stood on a wooden bench with the birthday boy sitting next to your feet. He was going through his Social Media idly while you were taking in the fresh air.

     Suddenly, you got a hilariously stupid idea. "Katsuki, I don't think that you can climb that fountain over there." You pointed at the structure in front of you.

     He looked up at your challenging face, an eyebrow quirked up. "You're thinking that I can't do something?" The blond let out a sarcastic laugh. "Watch me."

     Katsuki threw his phone at you- which you caught, luckily- and started to walk to the fountain. You slipped out your phone, beginning to record the entire event.

     "This foul beast is about to climb the fountain," You said in a nature documentary voice. "Let's watch this aggressive creature as he attempts this."

     Somehow, he was able to get on top of the fountain. The male stood triumphantly at the top of it, cackling with confidence. You smiled at his gleeful expression- even you meant it as a joke, he did it seriously.

     "And there you have it, folks!" You continued the odd accent you made up. "The mammal named Bakugou Katsuki has succeeded in this endeavor! What will he attempt to do next—"