April 23 | Part 2

April 23, 20XX
12:04 PM

     With lunch tray in hand, your eyes scanned the room for any familiar faces. They lit up at the sight of dual colored hair sitting with a green haired fellow. You began to walk towards their direction just when a hand clasped itself onto your shoulder.

     "Hey," When you turned your head around, you nearly pissed yourself. "Could you come with us for a bit?" The spiky haired male wasn't giving you a question; he was giving you an order. His blonde haired companion smiled widely with her fanged teeth at 12:05 PM.

April 23, 20XX
12:05 PM

     He was the first one to notice you standing alone. His eyebrows furrowed when he saw you getting waltzed away by two people that he wasn't particularly fond of- that no one was fond of, really. His fingers continuously drummed against the wooden lunch table, dragging his friends's attention to him.

     "Hey, you all right?" His, dare he say it, closest friend asked with concerned laced into his voice. "You haven't touched your food in a while." The others stopped their conversations to gaze at him with the same worried eyes.

     "Yeah." He responded, managing to drag his eyes away from you. His fingers, however, didn't stop tapping rhythmically at 12:07 PM.

April 23, 20XX
12:07 PM

     You, to put simply, felt like perishing right in the tight seat between Dabi and Toga Himiko. Right across from you was Shigaraki Tomura, whose chapped lips were turned down into a scowl.

"What're they doing here?" The light haired senior asked bitterly. "It's bad enough that I have to deal with you fuckers- I don't need another one in the mix." You couldn't help but feel a tad offended from his comment.

Dabi shrugged his shoulders, blinking tiredly. "Thought that they'd be fun," He answered drily, a lazy smirk on his face. "You know, for tonight." You were immediately alarmed from your suddenly tensed up form.

     "Yeah, yeah!" Himiko nodded her head enthusiastically, her wicked smile widening. "[Name] seems tons of fun!" You were too intimidated to ask why she was calling you by your first name, so you just let it go.

     After a moment of silence, you took in a deep breath. "What're your guys's intentions with me?" You asked, barely coherent. "This sounds like something that isn't legal..."

     "Probably cause it's not," Tomura murmured, picking at his lunch. You were taken back at how casually and carelessly he admitted it. "Don't worry about it. Just meet us at the back entrance of the school..." His eyes narrowed down into a cold glare. "Don't even think about having your little friends tag along."

     You mutely nodded your head to his demand, worry and anxiety bubbling up in your stomach at 12:17 PM.

April 23, 20XX
2:14 PM

[Pure Smile]

You
if i die tonight, tell
everyone that i love
them, and that i'm
sorry for dying???

and todoroki who i am

i love you, girl, stay the
bright and godly woman
you are forever

April 23, 20XX
3:18 PM

You were shifting your weight from one foot to another. You were waiting for the feared trio to appear, scared out of your mind. Just when you were thinking about just leaving them for making you wait so long, they walked into your peripheral vision.