April 25 | Part 2

April 25, 20XX
3:02 PM

     You blew out a stray piece of hair from your face and failed. You scowled, lifting up your hand to move it out of your [e/c] eyes. With your hand covering your vision, you accidentally bumped into someone, stumbling back a few steps.

     "Oh, heck, sorry," You apologized hastily, frowning a bit. "Are you all right?" You asked the stranger, who looked displeased and uncomfortable.

     "I... yeah," He said it so quietly that you barely heard it. "What about you?" It came out as a nervous whisper.

     "I'm swell!" You grinned, appreciating that the shy male actually continued talking to you. "I wasn't paying attention to where I was going, so sorry again." Your smile turned a bit sheepish and flustered.

     He shook his head, his eyes still staring straight at the ground. "It's fine, really..." For a moment, you caught a glimpse of his hands shaking in his pockets. "Where are those two?" You heard him grumble.

     Just when you were about to ask who the two were, a strong voice shouted, "Amajiki Tamaki!" Looking past the lanky male, you saw two people; a golden haired boy and a beautiful girl with pastel blue hair- the color reminded you of the sweater Todoroki Shouto gave you.

     "Are those your friends?" You asked curiously, which "Tamaki" gave a nod too. "All right then! Maybe I'll see you around?" You parted with a one-sided goodbye, waving at the trio.

     While walking away from the three, you saw a familiar head of two-toned hair. "Hey, Todoroki!" You called out to him, jogging towards him. He turned his head slightly, masking his surprise with his usual stoic face. "How've you been?" You inquired, matching your pace with his long strides.

     "I've been fine," He answered curtly with a very faint trace of a smile. "What about you, [L/Name]?"

     "Same here, same here," You beamed happily. "Oh, call me [Name]! I think that you're one of the few friends I have who doesn't." You said in a whimsical voice.

     "Okay... [Name]." You liked how your name rolled off of his tongue and blushed slightly from it.

     After a few minutes of comfortable silence, you asked, "Are you actually coming to the sleepover tomorrow?"

     "Why wouldn't I?" Shouto questioned back. "My friends will be there... and it'd be the first sleepover I would ever attend to."

     "I see," You nodded your head, glancing up at his eyes. "The only sleepovers I had were with Ochako since she lives alone and was my first friend." You shrugged nonchalantly.

     Shouto couldn't cover up his wide eyes. "Your first friend is Uraraka?" He repeated, puzzled.

     You nodded again, a smile dancing on your lips. "At this school, anyway. Not that I had many friends before that," A sigh escaped from you. "I was never popular so... yeah. I met Ochako last year because she was kind enough to just stick around with me!" You explained, letting out a small laugh.

     When you stopped laughing, you murmured, "Though, I always wonder if she regrets it..."

     "I doubt that she does," Shouto replied immediately, moving his gaze to your figure. A serious but soft look was glazed over his captivating eyes. "If she was, she wouldn't be with you or act how she does. I know when people are acting and your friends are not apart of that group." He said coolly, causing your eyes to catch his.

     A joyous grin made its way onto your face. "Whatever you say, peppermint." You chuckled, patting his back.

     "Peppermint?" He questioned, but couldn't resist the small smile that spread his lips apart at 3:24 PM.