Ch 4

Beys POV
Jays dorm
1:23am

"Hell yeah I wanna do this, I've been needing good break my back type of sex for a while so come on before I change my mind." That's all I had to say before he picked me up by my thighs and pinned me to the wall shoving his tongue in my mouth. We tongue wrestled roughly until he won then his tongue traveled down to my neck and he searched for my spot and easily found it when I moaned. He began sucking on it and I grinded on him. He carried me to the bed and threw me on it and I laughed as he began taking his clothes off. I bit my lit when I saw how chiseled his abs were and how toned his arms were. Then he took his pants of and his dick just flung out, it was so big!.and he slid his socks off. My eyes got wide. As he came over to me he undressed me until I was laying under him fully naked with my legs open and him between them. He pulled out a condom and put it on then looked down and my Kat.

"Damn you gotta pretty pussy." He said and I blushed and giggled, he licked his lips and looked at my breast and bit his bottom lip. His hand slip up my thighs and to my breast, he gave them a good squeeze then brought him mouth down to my right one. He began sucking and nibbling on it while I moaned and he gave the other one attention with his hands. Twisting it, pinching, pulling. Then he switched. When he was done he came back up to my lips then held his shaft at my entrance.

"You sure you wanna do this bey?" Jay asked seriously

"Yes, now put it in!" I said then he started to push into my and he was so big ! I grunted and hissed it hurt so bad, but I was talking so much shit I had to take it.

"Shit, you tight as fuck." He said while I bit my lip trying to take in all on him. Once he was in he stayed still for a while so I could get used to his size.

"Relax." He said calmly and I nodded then took a deep breath. He started stroking in and out and that pain slowly turned into pleasure once he started giving me slow deep strokes.

"Mmm jay, yesss." I moaned

Once he saw I was comfortable he picked up his pace and started giving me deep fast hard strokes as I whimpered beneath him.

"Jay, slow d-down mmm." I manage to get out

"Nah girl, yo shit is wayyy to good. Get on all fours." He said with base In his voice and I immediately flipped over and put my ass in the air arching my back. He rubbed my ass and smack it hard. I moaned into the pillow.

He rubbed his dick in between my folds and I bit my lip.

"Jay stop teasing." I moaned out taking my face out the pillow

"Look at me." He said demandingly and I looked back at him biting my lip. He pushed himself into me and I bit my lip harder and furrowed my eyebrows closing my eyes.

I moaned out as he began tearing my shit up. I'm talking fast hard pumps. All I hear is him grunting, me moaning and our bodies slapping together. Plus the wetness of my Kat. And heavy breathing

"Shit bey,throw that ass back." He said as I started to do just that. I matching his pace and threw my ass back making him go harder.

"Ah mmm ooouu, jayyy Baby. Mmmmm." I said as I started to tighten my walls around him.

"Shit bey, just like that. Fuck." He moaned then he pulled out and smacked my ass hard,

"Boy what the fuck is you- ahhhh shit." I moaned out once he slammed back into me then pulled out to where only the tip was in. He continued to do that as I whimpered into the pillow.

"Daddy I'm coming." I moaned out as he drilled into me.

"Wait for me baby." He said then grunted he pulled out then laid back and told me to ride. I straddled him and put his dick at my entrance then slid down on it. I began grinding on him while tightening my walls moaning out and flipping my hair as he gripped my ass tightly rubbing my thighs.