Ch 9

Jays POV

"BEYONCÉ GISSELLE KNOWLES!" We heard her mother yell and Bey gasped and got down then looked passed me and saw her on the porch with her arms crossed and her eyebrow raised. "Y'all get over here!"

I looked down at bey and she looked nervous. She looked back up at me and faintly smiled before sliding down my body landing on the ground them grabbing my hand and leading me to her mother.

"Heyyyy momma." She said once we got to her.

"Hey momma my ass, who is this young man that you was just all up on with your tongue down his throat ?" She asked with one eyebrow raised and that scared the shit outta me cause bey did the same thing. Beyoncé cleared her throat with wide eyes and I silently chuckled.

"This is m bestfriend Shawn," when she said that a smiled immediately went to my face, because I know she doesn't lie often and it good to know she feels close enough to me to call me that and I was happy about it. "but he goes by jay. I met him at the college, and we've been hanging out ever since. I asked him to come here earlier and he said he couldn't then he just surprised me. I was happy to see him so we exchanged greetings." She said smirking and looked up at me and smiled and I smiled back down at her then we looked at her mom.

"Well hey jay, I'm Tina, Beyoncé's mom. But you can call me momma T or momma, what ever makes you comfortable. Come in, and make yourself at home." She said opening the door wider and I thanked her and greeted her myself then walked in still hand in hand with bey. She lead me to the living room while her mom walking into the kitchen, I smelt she was cooking something good in there. Bey and I sat on the couch and she turned on the tv then leaned into me.

"So I'm yo bestfriend now huh?" I asked with a smirk and she didn't even look at me she just rubbed her hand up and down my abs.

"Just let it be baby." She and her hands slid lower and lower every time she slid her hand down my stomach. she slid her hand down and gripped my dick through my sweats. I let her do her thing though.

She rubbed me through my pants until I got hard then she slid her hand in my waist band and once I felt her warm hand grip my dick my body jerked.

"Calm down baby boy." She said putting her face in my neck and sucking on it while rubbing me up and down. She licked the tip my ear before bitting it. I slid my hand down from her hip to Her ass and began rubbing it and squeezing it hard. I could feel myself about to cum and she could tell because she pulled it out and took her mouth from my neck and put it on my dick. She sucked the tip hard making me go crazy while rubbing up and down. Then she started deep throating I threw my head back and felt myself swell up.

"Mm shit bey move." I said and she kept going I tried to pull her up but she swatted my hand away. I held it in as best as I could. But once she grazed it with her teeth then went back to deep throating I came in her mouth and she swallowed every little drop. Once she was done she came back up and licked her lips then smirked as I came down from my high.

"Shit bey, I gotta wife you now. Ain't no way yo freaky ass getting away from me." I said and she laughed and hid her face in my neck. "Uh un What I tell you about acting all shy after." I said and she laughed and took her face out my neck.

"Shut up, I just wanted to show you how much I appreciate you. And all this stays between me and you. Alright?" She asked seriously and I nodded

"Of course babygirl, What we do ain't nobody's business." I said and she puckered her lips and I kissed them. We just chilled watching tv until her mom called us in to eat. We all made our plates and sat down, Solange was there too.

Beys POV

We engaged in small talk and they got to know jay a lot. they literally asked him everything under the sun and bombarded him with questions.

"Bey and solo, your father should be here later tonight. He's working over time. But he should be here before you go to bed." She said and I nodded while chewing

"And jay where are you staying tonight?" She asked

"It's actually a hotel not too far away from here, it's actually pretty nice." Jay said and my mom nodded

"If you'd like you can stay here with us, we have plenty of extra room. And I'd hate for you to pay money when your perfectly capable of staying here." She said and I choked on my water then started coughing

"I wouldn't want to intrude momma T." He said and she chuckled And I smiled at him being comfortable enough to call her that

"Non sense, cancel those reservations and bring your things in here, we can't have beys bestfriend staying anywhere." She said and jay smiled

"Okay, thank you so much." He said and she waved him off saying it was no problem. I just thought of ways that I'm going to sneak him in my room and fuck the shit out of him.

When I was done eating I just laid my head on jays shoulder while he talked to my mom and solo until he was done eating. We excused ourselves and he canceled his reservations and brought his stuff inside the house. I showed him where the guest room was because I already know my momma don't play that shit.

So we got him situated then laid in his bed. I was kind of sleepy so I just rested my head on his chest and he wrapped is arm around me while I snuggled up against him. We took a good little nap then woke up a couple hours later and I wanted to do something. I wanted to show jay around Huston so I woke him up and told him to get ready to go.