Ch 11

Beys POV
Wednesday
5:30am

"Jay you sure they'll let me on the bus?" I asked him for the millionth time. It was an away game and he said that I could ride on the bus with him.

"Bae I told you, I asked my coach and he said it was cool. We have extra space. Plus Ryan comes to every away game with us and so does other people's girls when they want to. You'll be okay." He assured my before handing me his varsity jacket so I could represent him. I slid it on and snuggled into it.

"Okay fine." I said and he tilted my head up and kissed my lips.

"You look cute with my jacket on." He said kissing me again.

"Thank you." I said kissing his nose and he smiled

"Come on let's go before we're late." He said handing my my tote and he stuffed a cover in it, the game was like 5 hours away. It was at Kentucky state and we were staying over night. I had relatives down there that I kinda wanted him to meet. But I was scared he'd think I was moving to fast trying to introduce him to my whole family. I mean he already met my parents but I wanted him to meet my nana and my gg and my papa jerry. Plus my cousins I know they'd love him.

"Alright." I said then we left out. When we got to the bus he introduced me to his coach and he was really cool. He said I could come with them anytime I wanted to. Then we got on the bus and I said hey to all of jay's friends and their girls and Ryan. We were all cool so we just chilled and talked until the bus took off.

That's when jay pulled the cover out And covered us up pulling me closer. I had the window seat so I shifted my weight towards that side and leaned on jay. He pulled out his phone and handed it to me and put his arm around me and I snuggled into him some more. Then I clicked on safari and we started watching movies. We watched our favorite movie. The Best Man Holiday.

We laughed and commented on it like nobody was there while everybody else laughed at us. But we didn't care this was our movie. After the movie was over I started getting sleepy so I was dozing off and jay was too. We woke up early as hell to get on this bus. So we could check in early and get some rest.

I felt jay kiss my hair line and I looked up and kissed his lips. I put his phone in my bag then wrapped my arms around his torso and laid back on his chest. We fell asleep for a good 2 hours or so and we we woke up we saw that  we were almost to the hotel. The coach informed us that's we only had 30 more minutes until we got there. So me and jay just stayed cuddled up scrolling through our phones.

When we pulled up to the hotel we put all of our stuff up and got off the bus. We went inside and the coach checked in then gave each player a key to their room. Jay told me that since he was captain and starting 5 he had his own room. And I was cool with that.

We went in his room and brushed our teeth then took a shower washing the sleepiness off of us. We didn't really do anything sexual in the shower but kiss and touch a little here and there. And we washed each other up. After that we checked the time and it was around 12:30. And we both wanted to go swimming in the pool so we texted Ryan and tyty and all of his other niggas and they girls. We would all meet at the pool around 8pm.

Me and jay wanted to go out and see the town. So we threw some clothes on and just walked out of the hotel hand in hand and walked down the sidewalk. I saw an ice cream place while we were walking and asked him to go there. He said yes and then we walked to it then got some ice cream on him and sat down on the bench.

I laid my head on his shoulder and pecked his cheek. He looked down and smiled. I think Im falling in love with this nigga. We talked and ate ice cream while just observing and talking about everybody that passed us. This man was a comedian I swear he just kept me laughing.

Then a family walking by made me awe. It was a wife and her husband walking holding their two baby girls hands and I looked down at her stomach to see she was pregnant. The husband kissed her cheek and told her she was beautiful and I smiled. She blushed and looked down. And he lifted her head back up and kissed her lips.

Then I heard the little girls saying, "I want one too!!" And my heart just awed. The dad and the mom bent down to give them both kisses then they kept walking. I looked at jay and he was already looking down at me making me blush. Then he grabbed my chin and lifted my face to his then kissed my lips.

"You know that's gonna be us one day, in a couple more years?" He said making my face turn red from blushing so much.

"Yeah baby. I can't wait." I said looking him in his eyes the kissing his lips.

When we decided we were done with the ice cream we left and continued walking until was saw a movie theater. I swear they had everything near our hotel. He picked the movie and I paid for the tickets.

Tell me why I found out the movie after we were done getting popcorn and icees. When we settled down and the movie began I smacked my lips and laughed because we were watching Fifty Shades Freed. He looked down at me and smirked then pulled me closer to him. Since we had the couch seats I was able to be all up on him like I wanted. I kicked my leg over his and laid on his chest.

When the movie started they were on a naked beach. I knew jay's horny ass was going to have his hands either all over me or inside of me before we left out of this movie. But this is my man so I don't even care. He just don't know yet.

We got about 40 minutes into the movie and jay was just rubbing my ass and squeezing my boobs from here to there.

As soon as a sex scene came he slid his hand from my ass to the front rim of my leggings. I grabbed his hand and he looked down at me.

"hair starting to grow back down there." I whispered in his ear then kissed it. I didn't want him to be surprised when he felt something. I mean it wasn't a lot, it was just now starting to grow. Plus I don't know how he'd react to that. Cause niggas just swear it's nasty or something like that, like grow the fuck up. I haven't shaved since the last time I was at his dorm. Before I went of course.

This nigga whispered right back in my ear talking bout

"I don't care." Then went back to what he was doing. He slipped his hands in between my legs and started massaging my inner thighs. I was sensitive in my inner thighs and he knew that. So he massaged it getting high and higher until his hand was massaging my pussy from outside my leggings.

We didn't really do anything during the movie, he just played around and I did too. I left with a couple of hickeys and he fingered me, and I gave him a hand job. We both walked out happy as hell, and we walked back outside back to our hotel, he got ready for his game while I sat and watched, they had to be there early to practice and he would be meeting my aunt and uncle at the game, after he plays then we'd come back home, get freshened up and eat dinner over there.

While he was in the shower, I packed his basketball bag and made sure he had everything before he left. I even went to the little store in the lobby and bought him some waters, gatorades, and snacks. I had to make sure my baby was good.

When he got out the shower he saw me laying down next to his packed bag on the bed.

"Awe, you packed my bag for me baby?" And I chuckled

"Yeahhh, don't be late to practice." I said after he pecked my lips. He grabbed his bag then headed to the door. He hugged me then kissed my forehead.

"Okay baby I'll see you later." I said not really wanting to let go

"How long?" He asked while still holding me tight

"A hour or two, my grandparents and cousins are gonna come get me. And we're going to come see you practice for a little bit then play." I said and he nodded and buried his face in my neck.

"Okay, I'll see you later ma." He said slowly letting go then pecking my lips.

"Okay bae." I said then watched him leave out.