Call Her Speedy

Call Her Speedy

It was hard explaining to Jack that Emma was now paralyzed an had to stay in a wheel chair for the rest of her life. But having her home now, made things slightly better for the three of them. Jack and John moved Emma into their house and they sold her house. Everyday it's like a routine. John gets up and helps Emma up and bathes her in the tub. Then he picks her up and takes her to the bedroom to get dressed.

"What are we wearing today?" He pulls out some shirts and pants.

"Red shirt, and black jeans. What are we doin today?" He changes her underwear and bra and can't help but kiss her breasts. "Hey can we focus?"

He keeps kisses her and she's tugging at his hair. He finds a ticklish spot under her right breast and keep up and attack.

"John....John no! Seriously!! Ssss....st......stop!!!" She pulls his face up and kisses his lips. "We have to get me dressed before Jack wakes up and comes in."

He pulls from her and dresses her. She feels bad inside. She knows he's trying to make the best of this situation, but the truth is, she can't feel the way she used too. Sex wouldn't be the same for them, she'd have to make it every second. Which isn't fair to either of them. Much like she predicted, Jack come running in and sits on her lap.

"Why good morning!" Emma kisses his bed hair and Jack kisses her lips gently. It was so cute how comfortable he is with her. "What should we do today?"

"Park! Mama! Park!" he gently bounces up and down on her lap and she smiles.

"Alright. Whatcha think Dad?" Looking at John, he can't say no to their faces.

"Sure, but we have to go to the one in town. I have errands to run while you two have some fun." John pulls a hoody over his tee-shirt and they leave the bed room.

"What errands?" Emma knew he's been taking things hard, but he usually tells her where he'a going if he's gonna leave just them two alone somewhere.

"I have to run to the office real quick, then to the hardware store for a clamp, and a few other places." He makes them eggs, toast and bacon for breakfast. As they eat, Emma tries to figure out what he's really doing. John usually sends his workers out to the hardware store for things. He never goes into work unless it's a dyer emergency. And why won't he tell her the other places? She doesn't really care, she just wants to know.

When they reach the park, John drops them off, kisses them both and leaves. Emma allows Jack to sit on her lap as she wheels them around.

"Go speedy go!" He yells as she whips them down and around a bend to get to the play ground. "I calls you Speedy now."

Emma jus laughs at him and kisses the back of his head. When thy get to the play ground that has a cork top, Emma rolls over to the swings and lets Jack swing until he gets bored. She watches him for a while and soon another woman in a wheel chair rolls up beside her.

"Which one's yers?" A brunette with green eyes looks around.

"Lil blonde boy on the swing." Emma points to Jack and the brunette smiles. "Which one's yer's?"

"The lil girl next to him with pig tail braids." The little girl had brown hair and a pink dress on. Jack and her seem to be having their own conversation. "How old?"

"Five."

"Mine too. Kensi has been trying to find someone to play with all morning."

"We just got here. Jack needed to stop and say hi I all the squirrels we saw after his dad dropped us off." Emma waves at Jack who is laying on his belly on the swing and pretending to be a bird.

"Oh are you divorced?"

"Oh, we're not married. Jack isn't really my son, I'm just dating his father."

"Mama! Looky I flyin'!" Javk screams from the swings and is going pretty high. Soon he falls off and face plants. He starts crying and Emma and the other lady wheel over to him and Emma tries to pick him up but can't reach.

"It's okay. You're alright." Emma tries I calm him down, but he's bleeding pretty bad by his eye. "Honey, you need to stand up, cause I can't reach you."

Jack stands and she picks him up and onto his lap. He has brush burn on his face and drops of blood trickles from his head an nose.

"Owe!!!"

"It's okay Jack. Jack calm down. Jackson! Calm down." She rose her voice slightly and he stops screaming. She pulls him closer to her and the lady beside them hand her a tissue and band aid. "Thank you."

"It's okay. Gotta be prepared wherever you go. So Jack you know not to do that now don't you?" The lady asks and Jack nods and then hides in Emma's side.

"He's quite shy. Thanks for the band aid."

"No problem. I'm Mel." They shake hands and then she calls for Kensi to leave. As they go down the park sidewalk, Emma looks back at Jack.

"Jack? Are you okay?"

"You's mad at me?" He gives her puppy eyes.

"No. I'm not mad. I just yelled cause I needed you to calm down. Okay?" She gives him a hug and he give her a kiss. "Let's go get some ice cream."

They head off to the ice cream stand and Get their dairy treat. They head back to the main entrance and John's waiting for them.