The Beginning

Sam lounged on his bed after having dinner with his family a comfortable silence settled in the house. The comfortable silence was interrupted when the house phone rang throughout the hallway. He sluggishly walked into the hallway and picked up the wondering who in the hell would be calling at this time.

"Who is this?" Sam asked irritated

"Sam, come and meet me at the old community theater," his friend, Derick, said completely skipping hello.

"Isn't that place shut down because the owner bought a shitty popcorn machine and everyone got sick from the popcorn?" Sam asked confused why he even asked him in the first place.

"Yeah, and I bought the place for cheap, so bring your hippie feminist ass to the Community Theater right now!" before Sam actually had a chance at responding the was dead.

Rolling his eyes Sam put up the phone and started to get ready for whatever the fuck his friend wanted him for. Cautiously, he walked down the stairs trying to avoid any spot that made the annoying creaking sound. He sneak past his sleeping dad who was sleeping on the couch, he got in trouble for watching porn while his mom was taking a shower, the old man should know if he was going to watch porn watch it in the closet.

Finally, outside he sighed as he went to get his bike. Sam pedaled down the street, feeling the cold frosty wind of South Park slap his face while heading toward the creepy theater, while he biked his way he couldn't help but think about Derick. Derick always did stupid shit there is no doubt but something about tonight just seemed...off but everything his friends did was "off". As much as he wanted to turn around and forget about the whole ordeal he didn't want to look like a pussy in front of his friends and face embarrassment the next time he sees them, you know peer pressure.

Finally reaching his destination he parked his bike at the side of the theater. Entering his gut feeling about the whole thing just got worse, the smell of theater didn't help either.

"Sam, you're finally here!" Derick exclaimed.

"Why'd you buy this place?" Sam sighed to his friend.

"Because I have a business proposition," Derick said to all of his friends. "Gather round, gather 'round now."

Everybody slowly stepped up to him. Whatever this was, it couldn't be good. Derick was kinda a dangerous guy and didn't really care much about safety. Whatever this guy was pitching, Sam wasn't so sure he'd want to swing at it.

"Now that you're all here, let's begin..."

Oh, no.

"So I was thinking... our parents tell us about when they were little, all their adventures and stuff..." Derick started.

"Yeah..." Sam said precariously, wondering where he was going with this.

"And I thought, why not get everyone together and recreate their dangerous adventures,"Derick finished, he starting looking around the room for responses.

"Uh, Derick... I can't do that my dad would kill me," Levy said, stepping up. What was he thinking, no one has ever said no to Derick's life-threatening expeditions, who knows what he'd do to Levy or anyone who objected.

Author's Notes: Thank you and please post your reviews in the comments section.