The stupid Fucking Plan

Sam groggily went to the kitchen for breakfast. He pulled a bowl out of the cabinet, pour some frosty flakes and milk into the bowl. He quickly eat the cereal and went outside to meet his friends.

Outside Sam noticed all of his friends in a similar condition, Derick seeming quite cheerful however. "What the fuck are you so happy about?" Levy questioned the male. "Oh just the fact that you all agreed to my plan." Derick answered, grinning like a maniac.

"Of course..." Sam muttered to himself. The group, minus Derick, stood in silence, trying their hardest not to immediately pass out.

The buss arrived after a couple of minutes and they all boarded stumbling after one another to get to some seats. Of course, people made comments such as, "Dude you look like shit." Or "What the fuck happened?!"

*time-skip to school*

So, it would turn out that going out at midnight to see your friends at an abandoned theater isn't the greatest idea. Because now the boys, with the exception of Derick, were fast asleep in their classes. Now because of this they each have a detention for sleeping in class. Perfect.

A/N-So sorry that this so short! I don't mean for it to be really. Anyway the boys have detention and Derick is pleased with himself. Bye. :p