Finding The Blueprints

Levy, he had defied the expectations. The work for Phase one of the operation is going as well as it could. Mind the plan was still shit. Like really shit. As in the hugest most rank pile of dog shit that marinated in piss and than a sumo wrestler took an even bigger shit on it to the point where it just became really bad. The only thing to make it worse would be if Sam pussied out. Why the hell did Levy say he would work on it?

It was probably because Derick is his friend, and it's not in his nature to not help his friends - even if some of them are insufferable assholes. I'll work on it, he keeps thinking.

Sam's dad was staying late for work, and it was suggested that he went with him, because Derick decided a box with security cameras wasn't eye-catching and noticeable. He's an idiot.

Levy is surprised that no one has gotten in trouble yet. His parents would probably flip their shit if they found out what he was doing. He's sure everyone's parents would lose their mind and give their kids some kind of punishment. His parents would ground him for life maybe, or maybe they would take his electronics for six months to teach him a lesson.

Sam only needed to grab a couple of files from his dad's work and not get caught. Levy wouldn't be able to do it if it were his father; his father has a keen eye for things being in their place. There would be no fucking way Levy would be able to even breathe in the direction of the files if it were his dad.

"Did Sammy-Boy give you any updates?" It was Derick, looking casual with a prick-ish smirk on his face.

Levy rolled his eyes. "I haven't spoken to him since we did the picture thing."

"If he pussies out, I'm gonna kick his hippie ass." Derick is so casual about his insults it almost boggles Levy. It's probably his personality. He's probably a sociopath, or psychopath? Levy couldn't remember the difference between the two, but it doesn't matter. He hoped Sam didn't pussy out, because no only would Derick ridicule him for it, he would probably be the laughing-stock of the entire school. He would feel bad for Sam if that was the case.

"I don't think so? But I don't know. I don't think he would do anything stupid like that. He probably did and didn't tell us?"

"Oh Levy, so optimistic!" spat Derick. "Optimism is for pussies who can't face facts."

"You're so aggressive," mutters Levy. Derick throws his arms in the air, obviously pissed off beyond what seemed to be normal to Levy and the boys. Derick's face grows pinkish the more he throws his arms everywhere, going on and on about how crucial it is that Sam can get the damn files, how essential the files are, how much of a pussy Sam is if he doesn't fucking grab them, and blah blah blah. He doesn't seem to care that they're in a semi-public park with passersby manipulating their path so they don't have to interact with him, or even get within a close proximity to his arms.

Levy was just about to take six steps back when Ken and Alan showed up. They gave Levy a concerned look, pointing their finger at Derick.

Is he okay? mouthed Alan. Levy shook his head.

They approached him slowly, trying not to get hit. Ken reached Levy first, then Sam, still not noticed by Derick. He's raging enough that he's evolved to flicking spit as he talks. The boys are slightly worried about getting in the splash zone and getting whatever diseases Derick has. For all they know, he could have HIV or chlamydia. How were they supposed to know what he may or may not have if it's never been brought up?

"Derick dude, I don't think it's safe for you to be going off here in a park. I think it would be better if we went to the place, then fewer people would be aware of -" Alan paused for a moment. "Whatever the fuck you're doing."