Plan A: A is for ass

Derick pulls his books out of his bag and begin to draw little things on his blank page. Up until he looks out the window. He sees a few other people he's recognised playing soccer out on the pitch. He didn't mind of the teacher caught him daydreaming, it was their time to do their group assignments and he could just say that he had an idea that he was trying to put together. Well, that was true, but it wasn't an idea for the assignment. How was he going to fix the adventure now?

"You have some nerve even leaving that piece of crap there, Derick..." Sam scowls, taking his seat again after going to the bathroom. He sat in front of Derick, which was... unpleasant. Derick rolls his eyes and sighs out, "Calm yourself, dude, we can just sneak in and get it back. Not like it would've caught a lot of attention." Sam widens his eyes, turning back to him and whispering harshly, "So leaving a turquoise box with three detached security cameras in it with a note saying 'put these back' isn't eye-catching? What world do you fucking live in?"

Levy, who had been trying to do the actual assignment with Ken, dropped his head and pinched the bridge of his nose. "I asked them to do one thing... just print out the photos, that's all, but they can't do it without insulting each other" He comments, desperation from his words. Ken muffles out, "Sounds a lot like two people from grade one that I know personally." He gave Levy a snarky look before the boy growls and goes back to typing up the presentation notes.

Ken turns to Derick and Sam, who was right beside him, and states, "Guys, if you don't get those photos, we won't even get a B." Sam draws on the top of his desk as he leans back and grunts, "I'll get a 'B'-ting when my dad finds out that I was involved with this." Levy and Derick both roll their eyes at the comment. Levy then stands from his desk and shouts out, "Uh, sir, am I able to go and print off some photos for the presentation?" The teacher nods his head and waves him off, Sam trailing behind him.

As the halls echoed with their footsteps, Levy comments, "Dude, you two need to grow up-"

"He's the one that needs to grow up!" Sam yells, flailing his arms around like he wouldn't hit anything in his path. Levy thinks to himself, seriously, is he not listening to what he's saying right now? Levy groans out, "Please, you need to stop relying on people you just can't. It gets annoying hearing your whines mixed in with Derick's taunts." Sam is quiet, turning the corner into the computer lab. Levy keeps walking, constantly grabbing his jacket.

As they enter the computer lab, Sam grabs the papers immediately, walking out straight away too. Levy calls out, wanting to know why he seemed so weird. But he stops when he scans the lab, seeing another Cartman sitting there quietly with her friends as they laugh and get on with her work. Lindsay looks up for the second time, catching Levy's eye before he walks off.

Later that period, the bell rang, signalling lunch.

"Ken, stop trying to convince me to go through with this bullshit of a plan. I need to focus on trying to avoid the topic." Sam mumbles, sitting at their normal table with Ken and Levy, Derick no where to be found. That was probably for the best that he didn't show, Sam was going to blow a fuse. Levy gives a few tips on how they could resolve the situation. Ken was not helping what-so-ever.

Just as Sam tells Levy to shut the Hell up, Derick sits down in front of Sam. He had the balls to do so. Sam ignores him, shaking his head harshly. Ken mumbles out, "How about you try and come with him to work? That way you can keep your eye on the box." Sam looks up at him, almost contemplating whether or not he should shout instead of punch Ken. He reluctantly takes a peak at the parka kid, giving him a cold, subtle glare. Ken accepted it, not really minding all the attention. Levy sighs out, "What, Ken?"

He responds, "I mean, just come up with an excuse to come to work. Try and get your mother to leave or stay at work early, then that'll just force your dad to have to bring you to his work." Derick snaps his fingers, grinning widely as he calls softly, "Yeah! And then that way, we can have an inside man for the job! Perfect!" Sam widens his eyes again, grunting out, "What, no! There's no way that this 'Phase One' would work. C'mon, bring yourself back to reality..."

Sam expects Levy to catch his side, like he'd usually do. But instead, he hears...

"I'll work on it."

(A/N: I hope you enjoyed it! Remember to like, follow, share and review.