A stupid ass adventure

"Who'd want to do that?" Ken questioned, his voice muffled by his coat. "Why would we want to go on the same adventures as our parents?"

"Because they're fun!" Derick exclaimed. "C'mon, guys! What do you say? We can be kings and heroes and do all kinds of crazy things!"

The others looked at each other in worry. Derick wasn't the best kid in town. Neither had his Dad been when he was younger.

"I don't know, Derick," Levy finally spoke up. "Whatever you try to do usually gets us in trouble! I'm sick and tired of being in trouble!"

"Fine," Derick sighed, looking a little defeated. Suddenly, a smile grew on the Cartman boy's face. "If I promise to make sure we only do the adventures that wouldn't get us in trouble, will you do them?"

They all stared at each other again.

"Fine," Sam sighed. "Just, you go pick the ones that are simple! No crazy adventures! South Park is crazy enough on its own."

"Deal!" Derick yelled, the whole theater echoing with the sound of his voice. "You guys can leave now. I'll start the planning!"

So everybody hesitantly left the theater.

"Is this a good idea?" Sam asked his friends. "I-I'm not so sure that we should've agreed to this."

"You know Derick, though," Levy sighed, crossing his arms. "He would've kept us there all night until he could make us agree to his stupid business proposition."

"He's got a point, Sam," Ken agreed. "It's Derick we're talking about, not Mr. Cartman."

"Eric Cartman is just as difficult to work with," Sam pointed out. "Just... let's go home."

So the boys pedaled off, hoping that something would change by tomorrow.

"Fuck..." Sam groaned as the sound of his alarm chimed ruining his sleep. Maybe going to see his friends at midnight wasn't the best idea, despite being tired he got up and started to get ready for another day in hell.

Author's Notes: Well things are going Derick's way and the rest of the boys have to deal with it. post your reviews in the comments section.