The theater that's smells of spunk

The group eventually arrived at the theater just like their friend had told them to. They were still curious as to why but arrived nonetheless. The boys waited outside for their friend. "Sam can we leave?" Levy asked looking around. "5 more minutes and if he's not here we can leave." Sam says yawning. The boys wait around and began leaving before someone walked up to them.

"Leaving so soon?" Derick said with his sadistic smile. The group stopped and Derick laughed lightly. Sam sighs and mutters a inaudible language under his breath. "How do we fucking get in?" Sam asked looking directly at Derick.

"This." He tosses a key towards Sam and Sam picks it up. They unlock the door and enter, marveling at the interior design. It didn't take much for the group to get hooked and start exploring. "Get off!" Levy shouted at Derick who stood near a projector. The Cartman didn't seem to hear and instead played with the lights. Sam was sleeping on the chair, glad to have the rest he deserved.

"What the hell are you doing?" Levy asked poking his sleeping friend and sighs. He sits down in one of the chairs and rests his head against the chair feeling the lack of sleep hit him. Derick scowled at his sleeping friends since he explained half the plan to them while they slept.

A/N- Sorry for the short chapter. I was really tired from working on the latest new chapter of Huge But Cracking Adventure. Remember to like, follow, share and review. This is Boi Marsh signing out!