IX- Searching

Thalia

"Dammit!" I yelled. The hunters and campers had spent almost 6 months searching for Percy. Almost everybody at Camp Half-Blood had given up by now, but Nico, Hazel, Frank, Annabeth, Grover, Reyna, Piper and I were still searching relentlessly, although it brought up nothing.

Annabeth was still helping out of pure guilt, I thought, but she was an emotional mess. She said she realized her mistake, and still had feelings for Percy, and blamed herself for this. Piper was helping for Annabeth, them being best friends.

The hunters had been tracking him for months. Even Artemis was on edge, searching. She feared he was somewhere growing more powerful, working out of hatred. She said she could sense him becoming stronger.

We'd been split up in teams, searching everywhere, and we were now. The hunters were all in Germany, and Frank and Hazel were in the Ancient lands with Reyna and Nico. Piper and Annabeth were looking in Alaska and America.

It had seemed hopeless, but I was determined to find him. I still cared about the kelp head, and I missed him and loved him dearly- in a friendly way.

Chiron and Olympus aided our search party. The Olympians were scared, as they had sensed his rising power and feared him. Selfish bastards.

Aphrodite was all tore up over the 'percabeth breakup' and blamed Annabeth and now had a budding rivalry with Athena, causing uproars at Camp Half-Blood. Because of those uproars, everybody was taking sides. Camp Jupiter was even assisting our search.

We could feel Percy getting powerful, all of us. And it was scary....

Hunters Log, 10.28.18, 7:04 pm
Ltd. Grace

We still have had no luck in our search for Percy Jackson. Our hunters tomorrow will split forces, separate, and rendezvous in Poland. We have split into 2 groups. My group is heading West, while Phoebe and her group are heading East. We have nothing else to do! All the Olympians are pulling their hair out. Poseidon misses his son dearly, and Artemis is sad that the 'most tolerable man on earth' is missing.

Poseidon has searched the sea, and Zeus the sky. He must have hidden himself someway to avoid being sensed. That leaves me to believe he doesn't want to be found, and if Percy doesn't want to be found, he'll find a way not to be. That, or he's sleeping again. He is fine though. Nico knows he is not dead. Grover has sent nature spirits. Camp Half-Blood has tried contacting him. He has no been in contact with anybody for months. Sally Jackson last saw him 4 months ago, before he left and sailed off into the sea. However, Poseidon hasn't found a trace of him in months. We have been searching tirelessly. I miss my old friend.

LTD. Thalia Grace, signing off

Hunters Log, 11. 12. 18
Ltd. Grace

We have received word from Hermes. Hermes has identified Percy's location. Perhaps we can conclude this long search. Annabeth is relieved, as are all of us. As soon as Olympus was notified, they finally started relaxing. All of our search groups were called back to Camp Half-Blood to exchange notes, rest, and wait. This has been the largest pursuit in the history of the hunt. The most amazing thing, is it is after one hero. Perhaps finally Percy can be appreciated by somebody...

LTD. Thalia Grace, signing off

Hunters Log, 11. 13. 18
Ltd. Grace

Perseus' location is pinpointed, and Hermes has gone himself to send a message. Artemis would not allow us to send a team to secure him, but even if she permitted us to, we couldn't find it. The island is hidden by magic. Percy resides on Ogygia with Calypso... I'm not sure what to think of that. I don't know what Annabeth will think of that, either. She is still hopelessly in love with him...

Percy must have stayed on the island for a long time. Up until 3 months ago, we at least had a trail to follow. The past 3 months we have had no trace to follow, nothing to go off. It's almost like he fell off the face of the Earth! I cannot wait to see him... and smack him in the face.

Ltd. Thalia Grace, signing off