Chapter 6: Meanwhile...

NIGHTWING

***A couple of hours before***

Today was supposed to be a break. The Justice League said we deserved it, so they cleared out of the Watchtower for the time being and guarded Earth for us. After much discussion, we decided to put the huge screens to use.

I had told everyone to meet here and bring all the supplies necassary for binge-watching on Netflix. It was a great turnout. Tim and I had robbed the Mansion of every pillow and blanket it had, plus  we brought 4 air mattresses. (We didn't dare go through Bruce's room.) 

Miss Martian and Super boy had done the same for the Kent Farm. (They were staying there together for the time being.) Zatanna had turned every chair in in the Watchtower into those huge beanbag things. Impulse had brought tubs of ice cream and bags of Chicken Wizzies. Aqualad had brought tons of water bottles.  They were easier for him to carry, it freaked everyone out when they started floating around the room. Blue Beetle brought tortilla chips and sauces. We were making everything comfortable when someone else came through the zeta-tubes.

"Captain Marvel, recognized."

(A/N- sorry, didn't remember the number id thing that went with it)

"SHAZAM!"

Billy Batson walked towards us hauling a cooler of drinks. "THANK GOODNESS WE'RE NOT STUCK WITH JUST WATER!!!" exclaimed everyone except Aqualad, who shrugged.

"Robin, you got the movie set up?"

Tim turned sheepishly, while holding Wonder Girl's hand. "Actually, me and Cass were going me to the mall." Beast Boy perked up. "We didn't have malls where I grew up. Can I come?" Tim scowled, but Cassie said, "Of course!"

"Gar, what about your-"began M'gann.

"Green skin? Got that covered!" Proudly, Garfield changed his skin to Caucasian. "Oh, good job, Gar!" said his sister clapping. "Just mind Cassie and Robin, okay?"

"I've never been to the mall either." Impulse got up and Jaime immediately followed. "Is that everyone?" asked Tim, half sarcastically.

I chuckled as they left. Then I turned my attention to a more pressing problem. "Okay, guys. Nice all of you made it." I paused. Artemis was a no-show, predictable, but still...

"So, what movie shall we watch?"

Hey yall! So I know that was a short chapter, but I really need your help in deciding what movie they should watch!!!

My ideas are:

Infinity War
Teen Titans (Not a movie yeah...)
Miraculous Ladybug (Not one either)
Harry Potter
Mulan
Tangled
Frozen
Moana

So yeah, also feel free to give ideas!

I'm leaving this offer out for a couple of days, just saying, I'll probably choose Infinity War, unless one of you presents a better idea.

-Reneryt :)