⚜️5⚜️

{ Elise's PoV}

" Hello Mr. Prayt." I said in the best, posh accent I knew.

" Hello Miss Prayt. How are you this fine day?" Came back another fake voice. And I wanted to giggle. But I wasn't going to loose this time.

"After finishing a thousand files, I must say I'm fatigued but then some delicious brownie boosted my energy again, so I'm great." I spoke back controlling my laughter.

" Oh that's great..." and whatever else Elijah had to say was cut cause the ass snatched the phone out of my hand.

" Elijah, I told you to call my phone and not Elise's." David gruffly said as he talked to my cousin.  He shifted a thigh up and placed his ass on my desk. I looked at his turned back and raised my middle finger. Bastard always interrupted my talk with Elijah who happened to be my elder cousin by ten months.

Working at the human resource department of Power&Co, Like me, he was the secretary Of David's father, Derek Faverly. While I was working every second, my cousin was chilling. Every once in a while, we'd call on each other's line and make fun of the other. Two years ago, We had seen vacancies available at Power&Co. The two of us applied for the assistant position. And While I was supposed to work for the elder Faverly, I was stuck with Lucifer. Elijah had motion sickness and so he couldn't travel anywhere with David. And what's the best alternative, switch the relatives.

I held my head in my hand and looked at Lucifer. He turned his position so that now I could see half his face. I glared at his gorgeous face but his lashes caught my attention. The long lashes that framed his dark eyes always made me jealous. So beautiful and thick they were in the middle and at the end, they gently curled. Every time he blinked, they kissed his high cheekbones. And then there was those dark hazel eyes which were captivating. Especially in the afternoon light, the suns rays would directly hit his lenses and the honey colour would look more enchanting.
Truly his family had remarkable genes!

Those eyes stared directly at mine as he talked. But my inquisitive foolish eyes travelled down his defined cheekbones. And I couldn't help and wonder Why men were always gifted with the best eyelashes and brows? Like why do women ,who are more insecure and paranoid about their appearance, born with bushy brows and short lashes?

"Are you going to draw me? " David asked bored, stopping my observation.

" Why would I even want to draw you? " I scoffed.  For someone who drew very rough, I was pretty good. I had drawn so many floral canvases and hung them around the office but David got them thrown. Apparently they were too cheap for his standards!

" Then why the fuck are you staring at me?" David asked his jaw clenching.

" Well I was just seeing what a handsome man you are..." I honestly said looking at his eyes before I smiled sarcastically, "...but then the asshole personality you have,  just makes you ugly." 

" I didn't ask for your opinion Elise." David stood from the desk and walked to his seat.

" Sadly, If only you listened to me." I sighed watching his dominating self distance.

" I don't have time to listen to your useless shit."

" Useless shit!" I screeched as I followed him to the lounge, " Psst I always tell you the best of things. I tell you don't scrawl so much. I tell you don't date rich women but do you listen? Obviously No."

"...Oh and I even tell you don't eat Salmon and you still do. Now suffer."I said watching him close his eyes.  No doubt he had a funny stomach. Every time David ate Salmon, he got sick.

" Stop lecturing and get me medicine." He commanded and I rolled my eyes.

I walked to my bag and kept peaking at him.Hopefully, he didn't see me get the medicine from my bag. Seeing the white tablet I smirked. I took out one and just as I was going to turn, I stopped. I took a second pill out smiled evilly.
Oh Davy, who's gonna save you now?

" Here Boss." I said handing my precious imported tablets.

"Tha..." the ass said but stopped. I looked at him with raised eyebrows but he still ignored me. No problem, he could keep his thanks to himself. He'll give it to me in no time.

I happily watched David walk towards the washroom and I smiled. I settled on the long couch, took my heels out and sat indian style. Finally peace for some time. But the peace was interrupted in twenty  minutes when my phone started ringing.

" Elise which fucking medicine did you give me?" David growled. I held the phone away from my ear and rolled my eyes at his dramatic self.

"Oh  hi boss, what's up?" I asked acting oblivious when I already knew.

" Stop acting like a bitch and answer my question."

"Bitches bark Davy. And what's got you all so cranky. You gotta calm that temper of yours. Open the cold faucet and put you head under it. " I stretched my legs out on the coffee table and smirked.

"Oh don't worry about my temper Elise, Worry about your pay check. " David cockily said before he cut the call and I grumbled. Asshole knew he had the power to cut a large percentage of my salary but who was he threatening. Without me, he'd be lost. Begrudgingly, I sat on my seat and waited for David to come out. Soon the soles of his shoes could be heard and my eyes popped out. Fuck he was coming out. He was definitely  going to kill me.
What should I do?
I ran to the elevator and pressed the down button. But the shit wasn't working. Why did it have to act stupid now?

" Trying to run Elise?" David's voice came and I froze.
Oh fuck! I was so dead!

{ David's PoV}

" Trying to run Elise?" I asked as I looked at the bitch. She really got me this time. If there was any emotion, I felt towards Elise fucking Prayt it would be fucking hatred.

" How childish of you to give me diarrhoea pills." I tsked as I walked closer to her. She still had her back to me, no doubt coming up with another scheme. When I was right behind her, I held her upper arms and turned her around, pushing her back against the elevator.

" Daavyy!" Elise squealed and I clenched my jaw. She looked at me with widened eyes, afraid. Her dwarf self was cowering against the metal but I didn't give a fuck, She had gone over board this time.

I tightened my hold on her arms and she winced.

" David." She slowly said and I bent closer to her. Her big green eyes stared at me in shock and mine glared back at hers angrily.

" David." She whispered quietly again making me narrow my eyes. She spoke so gently like she was talking to a child. Since when did she get this side?

" Oh my god David! Oh No! Did I give you the madness pill?" Elise screeched slapping my cheeks pissing me off further, "Shit I think I gave you viagra. Oh Davy I'm soo...."

And I cut her off by holding her flying hands behind her back.

" Why the fuck do you have viagra?" I growled. She shut her eyes and breathed in deeply. After a few seconds she popped open one. Amusement present in that orb and now I wanted to know the fucking reason. I held her hands tighter but the woman giggled. She fucking laughed!

Her face titled at the back and her lips parted opened as she laughed. Her creamy cheeks turned a darker red and the tip of her nose scrunched. She convulsed and her body pressed against mine. And that's when I felt her soft curves press on me and I cursed.

What a fucking annoyance she truly was!

♣️♣️♣️♣️♣️♣️♣️♣️♣️♣️♣️♣️

# Don't Forget to Vote, Comment and Vote!

.