⚜️10⚜️

ELISES POV

David turned me around, pulled my back towards his chest and bent his face to my neck. Everything happened so fast that the next thing I felt was pain. I screeched out loud as I realised David was biting my neck.
What the fuck? Since when did he become a vampire!

I grabbed hold of the arm that was wrapped around my waist and tried to push it away but David  pulled me closer to himself.

" What are you doing David? Let me go?" I screamed and pulled on his hair. David groaned in my ear and I pulled his hair harder. Payback was a bitch! Who told him to bite me?

David pulled me even closer and grabbed hold of my wrists, he twisted my hands behind my back before he growled in my ear.

" You are my girlfriend isn't it, so fucking wear it as well." David said before he bit down a little lower on the other side of my neck. That's when I realised what he was doing, he was giving me hate filled, venom bites.
What an Asshole!

I lifted my leg and with full force stepped on his foot, he hissed out in pain and loosened his grip on me and I finally got out of his hold.

" Fucking asshole at least give a fucking warning before you pounce onto me like that what are you..." I shouted at David but the asshole just rolled his eyes. The nerve of this man, he didn't even let me finish my sentence before he interrupted me.

" I don't have time for your useless banter Elise. See you later on." The asshole said and he walked out.
Whaaaattttt!I watched how he casually walked out the door and I clenched my teeth. I was going to make sure I took revenge

I went into the bathroom to check how bad the damage was and the sight of my neck made me even more angrier. Two large dark red-purplish marks were present on my skin. My hands lifted to my neck and my finger gingerly touched the broken skin and I winced at the slight pain.
Asshole! Wait till I see your face again.

I looked at the marks and winced. No fucking way was I giving David the satisfaction of walking out with his marks so visible. I wished I had my handy foundation with me. I removed my hair tie and put all my hair on the sides but to no avail, the two blobs could still be visible.
Bloody asshole knew!

What else could I do?
I sat on the toilet seat as I wondered how I could walk out the door without showing the marks. I glanced at my clothes which were on the side and frowned. My tank top would be of no help too, that's when I remembered, I was in Lucifers room, obviously, he'd have some clothes lying around.

I stood up excited and opened all the cupboards and bingo, I found a cupboard full of dress shirts. Randomly picking one, I buttoned up all the buttons including the collar one, not like I was going to choke, the shirt wasn't even my size in the first place.
I looked at my self in the mirror and smirked, huh my neck was covered .
On your face David Faverly!

After getting ready, I left  all the cupboards opened and jumbled up, I walked out of Lucifers room satisfied with his favourite watch hidden in my clothes.
Oh David honey, revenge is very sweet.
Let's see how your OCD self copes now.

~~~~~~~~

Although, Lauren had promised a massage, we were nowhere close to a masseuse. Why you may ask? Due to none other then her beloved husband, Thomas. The hatred I had for him was surely rising.

" Lauren I was hoping you'd be pissed too for not having that massage but instead. here you are laughing like a high school teenager, " I said after having enough of a blushing Lauren.

" I don't understand why you're so giddy." Ever since I had seen her, she was just smiling and getting lost in wonder land. She sat opposite me and kept giving those creepy ass smiles plus she wasn't even talking or getting me to spill my beans so something was definitely wrong

" Nothing, it's absolutely nothing." Lauren said.
chuckling nervously and I raised a brow.

" Oh really!" I asked sarcastically and she huffed.

" Ugh okay it was because of what Thomas said. " Lauren said and I nearly rolled my eyes. When will this love sick woman understand what a douchebag her husband was?

"For the first time ever he told me not to get a massage done."

" And that's what's making you happy." I cut her off and she shook her head no.

" Noo you don't understand, Thomas doesn't care about this things. Heck he doesn't even give a fuck on what I do. But today he said I shouldn't let a man massage me and that means he's changing."

I blinked surprised in her direction. I wanted to say something but like in every important situation, my voice box decided to get stuck and so I was left with an open mouth. The woman knew her husband was a douche already, then why the hell was she married to him?

I cleared my throat and blinked.
" Urm you mean to say..." and before I could even complete my sentence, Thomas arrived.

" Hello Ladies." He said giving a small smile in our direction. "Lauren would you mind if I disturbed you for a minute?" He said formally. I watched as she smiled in his direction and stood up leaving me all alone.

The  two walked away to the corner and  I watched their cold exchange, come on not my fault, I had nothing else to do . That was until David's annoying voice interrupted me.

" Spying is bad manners." He said blocking my view.

I looked up at his aviator covered eyes and asked the question that was itching me.
" They're not a love couple?"

David scoffed before he replied, " Far from one."

" So you mean to say they had an arranged marriage to conserve their wealth." I asked David and when he nodded his head, I gapped.

" Bloody hell , is that all you rich freaks do?" I scrawled in David's direction, " Get married to your parents choices. No wonder all of you always have sticks up your asses, something like your spouse is even chosen for you."

I looked back at Lauren and Thomas and I pitied them. No wonder Lauren was over the moon when Thomas told her not to get a massage.

Poor girl, oh the irony.

♣️♣️♣️♣️♣️♣️♣️♣️♣️♣️♣️♣️♣️♣️

Don't forget to Vote, Comment and Share!

.