Martinis on the veranda

I woke up to an unfamiliar environment. Looking down at myself, I noticed that I wasn't wearing my scrubs that I were wearing yesterday. I was wearing a blue Brooks Brothers button down shirt and boxer briefs. Wondering who's clothes I was in and where I was , I turned over and there I saw Nathan sleeping peacefully.

"How did I get here", I thought to myself

Thinking back to the events that happened the previous night I remembered everything. Nathan took me to his house because he didn't want me to be alone in my time of grief. Not wanting to wake him I got up and made my way to the kitchen.

His house is HUGE. He has an all white kitchen with an open floor plan into the living room. His counter tops are marble and he has an adorable little puppy. Deciding to make omelettes and French toast, I looked in his refrigerator and got out eggs bacon cheese and bread. As soon as I put the food on the plates, Nate walked into the kitchen with just a pair of grey sweats.

"You didn't have to make breakfast Athena. But thank you", he said groggily while wiping the sleep out of his eyes.

"It's fine, I enjoy cooking, and I want to make sure you had something to eat before you go to the hospital" I replied.

"I don't have to go to the hospital today. I'm off. And I believe Dr. Scott gave you the day off so you can grieve"

"What a coincidence" I said suspiciously. "Did you tell her to do that"

"No of course not", he said as he walked over to give me a peck on the lips.

After we ate, we cleaned up. Nathan washed the dishes while I made the bed. That's when I realized that I didn't have anything to wear. Walking into the room, Nathan realized the same thing.

"You can wear another one of my shirts and shorts, or you can go into my sister Ali's room and pick something out from there"

"Even though I love your clothes and the way you smell, I think that I should dress like a girl,"

Walking toward Ali's room was when I realized how big his house was. A five bedroom 6 bath with a theater as well as an indoor swimming pool and theater. It looked like a mansion. He led me to Ali's room and it was huge. Her bedroom was the size of my living room and the closet was the size of my bedroom and closet combined. With all of her clothes it shouldn't be that hard to find something that fits. Looking at her clothes I realized we wore the same size and I sighed with relief. I picked out this blush pink mini dress from Bloomingdales along with her jean jacket and her white vans. Grabbing it all I took a shower.

As I was doing my hair, Nathan stepped out of the shower and almost made my drop my brush. He had a chiseled 6 pack and a deep v cut with drops of water leading to the white towel wrapped around his waste. His hair was wet and you could see his crystal blue eyes. He kind of reminded me of a blonde Clark Kent.
Blushing I quickly turned around. Seeing the look on my face he chuckled and continued to get dressed. I decided to put my hair into a low curly ponytail.

Once we were done getting dressed we decided to watch Disney movies in his theater room. About an hour in that's when things got interesting. We heard a jingle of keys and the doorknob turning. The person who stepped in was Nathan's sister Alice, along with Mia.

"Big Brother" Alice exclaimed as she ran to give him a hug.

"Ali, what are you doing here", Nathan asked.

"I came to visit you and decided to bring Mia with me," she said as she looked over at me. "Who is she and why is she wearing my clothes"

"Alice this is Athena, Athena this is my little sister Alice, and she's wearing your clothes because she didn't bring any last night", Nathan replied.