6 | the night

(Y/N)'s POV 

After the "disastrous" party Lumpy Space Prince had, we said our goodbyes to people at the party and of course, Marshall Lee.

"You guys leavin?" He asked while holding an apple, he drank the color of it.

"Yeah, we're tired," Fionna said.

"Where are you staying, (y/n)?" Marshall Lee asked with a hint of concern in his eyes and voice.

I was surprised that this person that kept on saying he's a bad guy, a villian and a very aggressive person could speak with concern....

"Well (y/n) can stay with us, we're going to have bacon pancakes," Cake said, cheerfully...my glob I love bacon pancakes.

"So wanna stay with us?" Fionna asked, I was surprised and really grateful for them.

"Yeah sure why not," I smiled and cake hugged me.

"We got a new buddy!" Cake said while dancing.

While Fionna and I were laughing because of Cake, I can sense that Marshall was staring at me.

It made my heart thump faster, and I swear I think I blushed a little

Ohh man I hate me

A few minutes later, we were about to leave when Marshall suddenly spoke.

"Uhh (y/n) you can come to my house like to hang out and stuff maybe tomorrow or whenever you're free, we could make music together, with Fionna and cake of cours," Marshall said and he had a light blush on him.

"Sure, why not?" I said and turned around and ran to Fionna and Cake.

This is gonna be so fun