20 | tear

(Y/N) POV

Without realizing...

My right eye dropped a tear.

After some time, We went to bed. I finally can sleep on my bed! I MISS MY BED SO MUCH. I can't help but think about what happend earlier....

"Everything's going to be alright"

"Stay strong"

I tell those reassuring words to myself everyday when I feel like crying

My life has been so great

I have my bestfriends, Fionna and Cake, This home and Marshall Lee.

Then why?

Why have am I acting like this?

Why am I suddenly sad?

THE NEXT DAY

Fionna and Cake said that they plan to go to the Candy Kingdom to get some winter clothes from Gumball.

Free clothes? WHY NOT

We arrived at the Candy Kingdom shortly.

"Hello heroes- Oh my! (y/n)'s here," Gumball gave me his suprised look.

"Hello," I said.

"It's great to have you! Winters almost here, so pick out your winter clothes.
It's a present from the Candy Citizens," Gumball showed us a room full of winter clothes.

"Wooahh," Fionna picked out a blue jacket with a rabbit design and Cake was looking around.

I picked some coats, Jackets and sweaters that are my type.

"Thank you Gumball for this," I smiled at Gumball and he smiled back.

"Anything for our heroes," He said.

"Gumball, May I ask you something?"

"Of course! What is it?"

"How can there be winter when half of the land is already winter? Does Ice Queen get cranky and make the whole kand of Aaa winter?"

"Well, that maybe confusing but Ice Queen doesn't control winter," When he said that I was shooked

My whole life is a lie

"No! Wait, She can control it but not fully," He corrected himself.

"Basically, Winter comes in December but she cannot control it. It just comes and goes."

"Ohhh I get it now," I laughed and he smiled.

"Stop talking to my girlfriend, Gumwad"