13 | new hero

(Y/N)  POV 

"But..you have to stop being a hero."

My whole world stopped moving

Is he serious? Did he just said that?

"M-marshall- Did you just said that?"

"(Y/N) I-"

"Stop, Marshall I- Why?" I said with a lump on my throat.

"I don't want you getting hurt, It's too dangerous for you, I need to keep you safe, I love you (Y/N), I can't ever forgive myself if you get hurt."

"Marshall, I can keep myself safe, Trust me nothing's going to happen please-"

"You don't understand! I love you too much. I don't like seeing you in pain. I want to protect you. You're the only person I have in this world. I lost Ice Queen, My father and my mother left me and I don't want you to leave me too,"

Marshall formed tears in his eyes which makes me sad, Whenever I see him sad, I feel sad as well. Marshall isn't a type of person that would cry in tough situations or anything, He said that he only cries if its me. I started to tear up as well.

I hugged him and he hugs me back

"Marshall, I'll be okay. Don't worry, I can protect myself."

"I'm sorry because of my 'Over protective and Possessive Nature'," he said and I laughed.

He's always over protective of me and he's always jealous if I hang out with Gumball and he gets jealous of Fionna and Cake, If they take my attention away from him.

"(Y/N), you can be a hero but I'll be with you in your missions and stuff judt to keep you safe," I smiled at him and put my hand in his cheeks and slapped it

"OH MY CHEEK MEAT!"
He yelled and i just laughed hard

"You'll feel the wrath of  The Vampire King," He laughed evily.

Then he started to tickle me