7 | rain

(Y/N)'s POV 

It's been two months since I've been living with Fionna and cake and in that span of time, we fought monsters and saved a lot of people.

I'm still wondering where Marshall is and I'm still hoping for that hangout.

I kinda miss that jerk for some reason.

Fionna, Cake and I have been chiling inside the tree house because of the rain but then we heard something in the roof.

"What was that?" Fionna said, ready to fight using her fists.

"We gotta go check the roof," I suggested and Fionna nodded.

"I'm not going out there, it's wet," Cake said.

Fionna decided to put Cake inside her cute bunny hat. We climbed and ladder and up to the roof and we saw...

"Marshall Lee!" I said and man I was shooked.

"Oh hey (y/n)," he said with his low and attractive voice

He kinda looks hot right now with his wet hair....I CAN'T EVEN

Calm thyself, (y/n), you can do this! just imagine him in his underwear......OH WAIT HIS HAWT

"Ohh Marshall!" Fionna and Cake both said.

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

"Here to pick you up," He said as he played his guitar.

"Pick me up? Why?"

"Remember what I said at the party? What, did you expect a date? I mean we could-"

"Ok I get it."

"Nice, now get on me," Marshall said after turning into a big bat.

That sounded so wrong

"You guys coming or not?" I asked and Fionna and Cake looked at eachother and nodded

Fionna cleared her throat, "Hey Cake, isn't there an imaginary room we need to clean up?"

"Oh yeah! Theres also an imaginary book I need to read," Cake said.

"We'll pass for now. Cake and I have some important things to do," Fionna said and with that they quickly went down the roof.

"Enjoy your date! DON'T EVER DO TIER 15!" Cake yelled out from below.

What the hell is Tier 15?

"Hey come on now," Marshall said and I took he's hand and we flew.

"Hey, Marshall, What's Tier 15?" I asked innocently.

Marshall choked and laughed.

"You'll see later," He smirked.

Ok nevermind I'm good I don't wanna know anymore.

We arrived at a cave, Marshall returned to his form and we walked through it. I saw a normal blue house, it was cute and I was kinda shooked on how normal his house is.

We walked in and I was completely mesmerized on how cute this house is. The living room is cute, the kitchen is cute, everythings cute.

"Come on up, My bedroom is this way," He climbed a ladder and I followed on his lead.

I saw his guitar with his recorder, His room is kinda cool.

But then I saw him taking off his shirt, I started to panick

WHERES THE RAPE WHISTLE WHEN YOU NEED IT?!?!?!

"Why so nervous?" He said with a smirk.