10 | euphoria

(Y/N)  P O V

Gumball invited us to his ball so right now we're getting ready for it, I had to wear a dress. (I hate dresses).

Fionna and Cake gave me a dress to wear.

"Hey Fionna, How do I look?" I asked her and she just stared at me.

"You look amazing!! Cake! Cake!," Fionna called.

"What is it- OH MAY GLOB! (Y/N) YOU LOOK SO BEAUTIFUL"  Cake wiped a tear in her eye.

"You guys look so beautiful too!" I said admiring the both of them.

After some minutes we arrived at Candy Kingdom, we entered the ball room, We were walking in a red carpet and there were many people.

We enjoyed dancing and eating but I still wondered

Is Marshall Lee coming?

But suddenly the lights went off and everyone panicked

What the hell is going on?

Then after some few minutes the light went on and I can see Marshall holding a rose and his guitar.

The floor was full of White and black rose petals, I can see Cake and Gumball still putting petals on the ground.

I was so suprised to see Marshall that I blushed.

"(Y/N) this song is for you," He said and everyone in the room cheered and clapped but I was so confused.

Your the sun rising up every morning

All the dreams of my youth start returning

Oh I just dont know, what am I feeling?

Is it real or is it only a dream

Like a desert oasis of Light Green

Somewhere deep in my head, A Priori

I'm so happy I can't breathe, Everything now

That's surrounding becomes oh so clear to me

I can hear the oceans, though I feel so far

Across the dream so far, I'll go to the horizon over

To a place so pure, come and see the light

Chorus :

Take my hands now

You are the cause of my euphoria

Euphoria

Take my hands now

You are the cause of my euphoria

Close the door now

When im with you im in Utopia

After the song everyone clapped but I just stood there like a statue, still confused, The song was good but why is he singing it to me?

"(Y/N)...I-" He and I started blushing, My heart might burst in this moment.

"I...I-I like you- Even though we just met, I felt a connection to you, The song 'Everytime' was for you, I Like you- I'm in love with you.... But it's ok if you don't feel the same I just wanted you to know-"

"Marshall, I Like you too," I blurted out.

"-That I love you- What did you just say?"

"I said I like you."

He was in shock and blushed so hard, He's so cute. I ran to him and hugged him amd everyone in the room was cheering out for us.

He was still in shock, His brain is probably still processing what just happend then he hugged me tight

"I love you (Y/N), I'm madly, deeply and truly in love with you," He said while we're still hugging.

"This deserves a celebrarion!" Cake said then dance music played and everyone danced.

He and I danced the night away, We partied hard

Then a slow dance played.

"The Night We Met"

Everyone started to dance with their partners.

Marshall and I were slow dancing in the dark.

I can't believe how happy I am to have met him, to be with him, to meet Fionna and Cake and to live here in Aaa.

Even though I left my whole life in the other world.... I would never want to go back, This is my home now, My family

This is the world where I belong.