17 | sleep over

(Y/N) POV

Today is the day where I get to go to the treehouse again. It's been awhile since I've been there or slept there, I miss my bed!

It was night time when Marshall turned into his big bat form to fly me there. The moon was so big. The stars were shining, it was so beautiful. It reminds me of the day when I first met Marshall.

We reached the treehouse and said our 'see you laters'. He kissed me and said that he was going to miss me so much.

After that, I went inside the tree house and saw that Fionna and Cake has been waiting for me.

"FIONNA! CAKE! I MISS YOU GUYS," I ran and hugged the both of them.

"WE MISS YOU TOO! (y/n)," Fionna said while hugging me tight.

We let go of each other.

"YOU TWO DIDN'T DO TIER 15, RIGHT?!" Cake raised her voice and Fionna laughed.

"WAAAT! NO I DIDN'T!" I blushed and then laughed.

"Good, Very Good, Stay away from Tier 15."

"Yes b0ss."
Do you guys know Papa frank? Filthy Frank? Pink guy?

We went upstairs and ate some of the food that Cake cooked

"How have you guys been? Any updates?" I asked.

"Well we've been on some good adventures and stuff but we miss you," Fionna said as she ate her food.

"Yeah, Also I think Fionna has a crush on this Flame prince," Cake whisphered but purposefully loud for Fionna to hear, She began to blush and I laughed.

"WOAH! WOAHH! WHO THE HELL IS FLAME PRINCE?! WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME THIS FIONNA?!"

"He's no one, (y/n), Don't worry about it," Fionna said.

"CAKE! WHO'S HE??" I immediately asked Cake.

"He's the prince of the Fire Kingdom, We met him like 3 days ago and Fionna and him became close," Cake puts her smug smile and Fionna blushes.

"Oh may glob, I wanna meet this guy cause maybe it's time to renew my ship, Fiogum or Flameona?" I talked to myself and Fionna's face turned into a tomato.

"Enough talk about me, How are you and Marshall?" Fionna asked and I smiled.

"Well we're pretty good, I'm happy to be with him," I said with a blush.

"AWWWW! THAT'S SO CUTE," Cake said and I was drinking my water.

"When are you guys getting married? How many kids?" Cake asked.

I choked.

"We haven't thought about that," I just awkwardly laughed.

"Marshall is a pretty cool guy, Your lucky to date him and he's lucky to find a person like you," Fionna said.

"I remember awhile back then when you weren't here, That dude is kinda like a miserable old man, He's been through alot, I'm just happy that he finally found his light and color in his black and white world."

I smiled at Fionna's cheesy comment and I found myself thinking that what if I never met Marshall? What if I never wished under the blood moon? Would things be different? I don't even wanna talk about that.

"But be careful honey, Knowing Marshall, sometimes he has those anger issues," Cake said and I nodded.