Chapter 3

Trigger warning: there will be talk about the OC's cuts and Bill. Just Bill in general.
A/N: please read the authors note at the end of this! Hope you enjoy the story!!

We pull up to the motel that sat at the edge of town. 'Bartys cheap motel' the neon sign read, slightly blinking from getting old and needing to be replaced.
"God how in the world is this place even still open?" I ask as I stare at the Beaten up doors and just exterior of the building. I can't imagine what the inside must look like.
"It's still open because people like us pass through here and stay the night." Dean said.
"Yyeeeaaahhhhh ok then. Oh right! I never caught your name luscious locks." I snap my fingers and point to the tall brunette male.
Dean laughs and the other male just groans.
"It's Sam." He says through gritted teeth.
"Ok. Hi Sammy. So why'd you two ever so interesting men bring me here? Again if it's cause you wanna Kill me I'm totally cool with that."
"Are you ok Chris?" Sam asks with concerned eyes.
"Pshhh no im not ok I have years of mommy and daddy issues and personal problems. But I use this technique of burying that feeling deep deep down and then I'm fine. Dead inside. But fine."
"She sounds like you dean." Sam says looking at his brother.
"Can we not talk about this and get back on topic?" Dean snaps and me and Sam lift our hands up in defeat at the same time.
We walk over to the door with a small metaled sign that read "#887" on it. Dean takes out the key and unlocks the door, letting us all in.
The whole room is basic and plain but not as bad as I thought it would've been.
"Soooo what's this business you were talking about?" I ask sitting on the made bed.
Dean was leaning against the wall drinking a beer and Sam sat at the small table by the window.
"Getting that demon out of your mom."
"Uh Huh. And how do we do that exactly?"
"We exorcise her. But first we'll need to trap her."
"I have another lil ol' question for you. Why is the thing even in my mom exactly? I mean we are just some mediocre family, *cough* asylum crazy actually *cough*, so what would it want with my mom?"
"That's a good question. You got any ideas Dean?"
"Do you really think I'd know? Maybe we should call cas...." he says rubbing his chin.
"Cas?" I ask confused.
"Castiel. A... friend." Sam says sounding a bit uncertain.
"You sure about that?"
"Yes. He's a friend and he can help."
"I'll go give him a call." Dean grumbles and walks out of the room and outside.
"Wow. What a friendly and welcoming guy." I say sarcastically.
"Yeah well... that's dean for you. Hey Chris?"
"Yeah?"
"We're gonna get your mom back safe and sound ok?"
Just the thought of having that monster back in my life makes me sick. I start to scratch my cut from yesterday because the anxiety is getting to me. My chest tightens and my body feels like it's on fire. A wave of nausea hits me and I can't think straight.
"Chris? You ok? You've been scratching your arm for about five minutes." Sam asks.
Five minutes. I've been in my head for five minutes. I lose track of time when I get anxiety attacks.
"Yeah I'm.... fine..." when I stop scratching I realize blood is seeping out of the bandages I put on and now I have blood lacing my fingers and sleeve. "Where's the bathroom?" I ask as calmly as I can but my voice comes out shaky.
"Through that door... are you sure you're ok?" He asks with more concern this time but I've already slammed the bathroom door shut and went looking for some bandages or something.
After a little while of searching I find some under the sink. I roll up my sleeve and find that my old white bandages were now crimson red.
"Crap." I breath out and start to take off the red sticky wrapping. Finally I remove the long thick piece of gauze and throw it in the trash. I quickly clean the relatively new wound and then place a fresh piece of gauze on it and wrap it up. After finishing up I pull my sleeve down, but the blood had already dried so now it looks weird.
"Great. Juusssttttt great." I groan in frustration and just decide to roll up both sleeves and lie. Easy enough.
When I open the bathroom door, Sam's eyes dart to me and he looks extremely concerned.
"Chris what happened?!"
"Geez calm down dad. A thorn got caught on my arm and cut me. Nothing big."
"Let me see."
"Bruh I just wrapped it." Fear swells in my chest at the thought of anyone knowing about my cutting.
"Let me see how you wrapped it."
"Nah."
"Chris."
"Samantha."
The door opens and Dean looks between us. "Did I interrupt something?" He asks.
"Nupe. Ain't dat right Samantha?"
Sam just looks at me then gets up and goes over to dean and starts whispering to him.
Dean looks at me, then Sam, then back to me. He sighs and walks over to me.
"Hey kid... Sam told me about your situation."
"Situation? I don't have a 'situation'. I'm good."
"What happened to your arm." He asks.
"I cut it when I was examining a rose bush."
"Really? You need that much bandages for a simple cut?"
"It was a long cut."
"You have blood on your fingertips."
"I was changing my bandages. What do you expect?"
"A torn cut wouldn't be that bad. I know knife wounds when I see them."
"Well Mary this wasn't caused by a knife so there."
"Razor?"
"Nope."
He looks like he's thinking for a moment before speaking again. "Glass?"
He asks this and I keep quiet. I don't know why I am, usually I'd have no problem lying and saying no. But right now I'm finding it hard to even look at these two men.
"Chris? What happened?" His voice was calm and caring and I just broke into silent sobs. "Chris?" Dean placed his hand on my shoulder and I buried my face in his chest while hugging him.
"I-I'm Sorry!" I cry out. Dean hugs me back and strokes my hair in a comforting manner.
"What happened?"
"B-Bill.... h-h-he got drunk and pissed... a-a bottle b-broke and I took t-t-t-the g-glass a-and-" I couldn't finish my sentence, my whole body was shaking while I let out violent sobs. Dean tenses up at my words but he tries to relax so he can comfort me.
"It's ok now. You'll be fine. It's gonna be fine."
No ones pov:
Dean's muscles tense as he hears the sobbing girls words. He looks over at Sam with a newfound rage in his eyes.
"I'm gonna murder a son of a b****." Dean mouths to Sam.
Sam looks pd off too but looks down at the girl and sadness and concern fill his features.
Chris pov:*a/n sorry for the change of pov's I just feel like I needed that part and couldn't do it when it was her pov as you can probably tell why. Ok now back to the story*
"I... I don't wanna go back."
"Chris... we're gonna need you to go back to the house." He says bending down to my level. Did I mention I was 5'2? Yeah. I'm short.
"No... no! I can't go back! Please!"
"Hey hey hey! It'll be ok. You're gonna have mine and Sams number on speed dial and if you call we'll come speeding there and kick whoever's a double s for messing with you ok? We just need you to act normal and make sure you don't act like anything suspicious is going on. We really need you to be there ok?"
I choke back a sob and nod my head. "O-ok.."
Dean smiles at me and rubs my arm before heading over to Sam.
The thought of entering that house again makes my chest ache and my head spin.
My phone goes off playing up town girl-the ring tone I set for Jack. I quickly pick it up thinking it's an emergency. He never calls past 5 o'clock knowing my parents would kill me.
"Jack?! What's wrong?!"
"DUDE. DUDE WHAT THE CRAP?!"
"Hey! Hey sparrow?! Breath. What happened?"
"Ok so I came by your house to drop off you homework from English right? Since you missed the rest of today?! And when your mom freakin answered tHE DOOR SHE HAD FLIPPIN BLACK EYES WHAT THE HECK CHRIS?! WHATS GOING ON?!"
"Jack? Jack listen to me ok? It's fine just calm down. My mom she was uh... she was preparing for this big costume party Bill's work is having tonight. She's going as the demon she is haha." I think of a lie on the spot and try my best to laugh it off.
"Oh. Ok then... that was really freaky Evans! By the way where are you? Your mom said you hadn't come home yet."
"Oh um. I'm just clearing my head. I'm coming home right now. I gotta go now. Bye bae I'll talk tomorrow."
"Kay. Bye hon."
"Say hi to the boyf for meeeee. Tell him I love him!"
"*gasp* you no love me?"
"Fine. I love you too ok I gotta go now bye."
"Bye!" He hangs up and I stare at my phone. I lied. To my best friend.
"Who was that Chris?" Sam asks.
"My friend. Jack. I just lied to him. Because I couldn't tell him my mom was possessed by a demon."
"It had to be done. Now come on. I'll drive you home."
"No.... I'll walk. My mom will suspect something if she sees you."
I get up and grab my backpack and head to the door. I set my hand on the doorknob but before I turn it I turn to the boys. "Thanks. For... helping. I haven't had that in my life so.... thanks."
"Of course." Sam says and Dean just nods his head. I quickly exit the building and run home.
-time skip-
As I near the English cottage style house, my stomach turns. I feel like hurling in the large ceramic pot of lilies my mom planted over the summer. I dig into the front pocket of my backpack, feeling around for my key. I push around other things like old wrappers of gum, erasers and a paper clip I found on my floor somewhere. Finally I find my skeleton key in the middle of this mess.
As quietly as I can, I open the door and slip inside.
The house seemed empty and the setting sunlight that streamed through the backdoor gave the house an creepy feel to it. I quickly and quietly run to the stairs before I hear a voice that sends chills down my spine.
"Where have... *hic* you been?" Bills drunken voice rings in my ears.
"I was busy..." I say quietly.
A glass shatters to my left as it makes contact with the wall, causing me to let of a small shriek in fear and surprise.
"Bull shirt... you piece of crap excuse for a child."
*A/n: we're using the good place curses yes frens.*
"Whatever..." I mumble and jog up the stairs, nearly missing another beer bottle by a hair.
I slam my door closed as I get to my room, locking the door behind me and sigh. I press my forehead to the white painted wood and try and soft through the mess of my thoughts.
"My my dearie. I wouldn't do that too long. You might leave a mark." A voice says from behind me. I whip my head and body around to see my mother. Sitting at my bay window. Black eyes and all.
"Come sit down dear. We need to talk." She smiles wickedly at me, making me want to run away as fast as I could but my legs won't move. They feel like lead, heavy and weighing me down.

A/N: ahhhh look! I'm posting on time!!! Omg!!! It's a miracle!!! Ok so I'm starting to write a Gabriel x daughter and I wanna know if that's something you guys might wanna read? Leave a comment if it is and I'll post it. Vote and comment please! Hope y'all have a good week!

-emo