Chapter 4

Trigger warnings: Bill. He gets his own warning from now on.

I cautiously make my way over to the person who used to be my mom. I sat a good two feet away from her, I'd go more but a wall was blocking my way. The open window next to me blew in a gust of wind, causing my hair to lift up a bit.
"Do you know who I am Chris?"
"A black eyed forker who possessed the woman who birthed me?" I say, sass accidentally slipping even if I am talking to a being of pure evil.
The thing laughed lowly and moved the hair that fell over its eyes. It remained sitting cross legged with its hands neatly folded over its lap.
"No my dear. My name is Razzel. *idek I'm making this up sorry* Did you know you've made quite the reputation for yourself in hell? In heaven too. The battle for you continues."
"Escuz me?" I ask taken aback by her words. Confusion takes over my features. "Ok fren. I dunno who you think you have, but it's obviously the wrong chick ok? I mean I'm not perfect, I know that. But seriously? Me? End up in hell? *thinks about it for a moment* actually that would explain a few things... BUT ANYWAY. Why would my presence in hell matter? I mean. Im just some person!" I scream and try to wrap my head around the situation.
Razzel chuckled and soon turned into a roaring laugh that sent chills down my spine.
"You are so much than "just some person" Chris," Razzel says quoting me from before. "You don't realize how important you are do you? Do you even know who-or more importantly-what you are?" Razzel asks and I swear for a moment it's eyes glowed yellow.
"I'm creeped out as shirt that's what I am."
"No my dear... you are a child born of human and angel heritage."
I stare at her for a moment before I start to laugh. Hard.
"T-that's hilarious! M-me? Part a-angel!? HAHA! Part demon would make more sense but angel? Pfftttt no such thing."
"Oh but dearie. There is. Your mama was one. When she gave birth to you. And for a few years after that. But then they sent me in. She put up quite the struggle, loved you dearly and would've left Bill too. But her time came for her. I can still remember her screams, not for herself. But for you."
Pain and sadness didn't fill me. No rage rose in my gut. I felt immense hatred for this monster in front of me and I wanted nothing more then to kill it and make it suffer.
"You're getting mad... I can see it in your eyes. You know, she would've done anything to save you. And she tried. But she was far too weak. Emotions got in the way. Oh how I wish I could show you what her face looked like as she drew her final breath. It was nothing short of hilarious. Oh! I left out the best part! Who is dear old dad? I'm surprised you haven't figured it out yet. I mean you have the same dirty blonde hair, same emerald green eyes and same fire that burns inside you."
My face contorts into confusion.
"God you people are thick. You can have the answer right in front of you and yet you are completely clueless. Dean Winchester dearie. The hunter who's cheated death oh so many times. He's your father."
"Y-you're lying. He can't possibly be-"
"Now why would I lie to you Chris? After all, I am your mother."
I snap. I throw the salted water Dean gave me into the demons face, causing it to shriek in pain, and dash out the window. I slide down the tiled roof and spun so I was on my stomach and could grab the storage drain just before I fell to the ground bellow. I hung there a moment before dropping the rest of the way, not quite landing gracefully, meaning I landed on my back, hard, and quickly got up and dashed through the woods that lay behind my house.
I trip over large branches that have broken off from dying trees, or slip in puddles of mud. By the time I make it to the other side of the woods and out into the rush of my town, I'm covered in dirt and mud.
I almost get hit by a car as I run into the parking lot of "Barty's Cheap Motel" and run to Sam and Dean's room. I start to pound on the door, rage and fear welling up inside me.
"OPEN UP. SOMEONE PLEASE! SAM! DEAN! LET ME IN!" I keep banging until a spazzed looking Dean pulls open the door, and pointing his gun at a threat that isn't there. Yet.
I retreat inside the room and Sam stands up as he sees me and I race over to him, hugging him tightly.
"Hey hey! What happened?! You're ok now... you're ok..." Sam says in a clam manner.
"S-she killed her Sam! She k-killed m-m-my mom!"
Sam tenses but tries to stay calm for me.
"It's gonna be alright. We'll-"
"I want her dead. I want her, and that meat suit she wears dead." I say in a dark tone.
Dean walks over to me and turns me to face him by moving my shoulders.
His face is set, looking like a father about to scold his child. Well.... if what that demon said was true. I have a feeling that's exactly what's about to happen.
"Christopher. Revenge. Is not the answer. It won't make you feel better longer than a moment-"
"A moment is all I need. That... thing... killed my mother when I was so young. That. THING. MADE MY LIFE A LIVING HELL. IF I CAN HAVE A MOMENT OF PEACE KNOWING THAT MONSTER IS DEAD ILL GLADLY TAKE IT!" I scream, hot angry tears rolling down my cheeks.
Dean's stone face never changes as he speaks. "But. If this is what you want. We'll help you."
I stare into his candy apple green eyes, his are a lighter shade then mine but overall are the same. His features of are hard and his jaw is tightly clenched. I don't know why he's so stressed, it could be because I just said I wanted to kill the person who raised me. But then again that woman killed my mom. So who cares.
"It's what I want." I tell him. He lets out a breath, then runs his thumb along my cheek, wiping away the tears that stained my face.
"I'm gonna take a drive for a bit." Dean says as he grabs his keys and goes out the door.
I turn to Sam, and he shrugs. I walk over to him and rest my head on his shoulder (technically arm, I can't reach his shoulder) and he wraps his arm around me in a one armed hug.
"Razzel." I speak quietly.
"What?" He asks.
"That thing. It's name is Razzel. It said that my mom... that she was an angel. And it killed her. Angels aren't real though.... aren't they?"
Sam rubbed my arm and moved so he was sitting on the bed and I was standing in front of him.
"Um well Chris. Angels... they uh... they are real. And the possibility that you are part angel isn't hard to believe. Sometimes there are people, nephilims, that are born. Half human. Half angel. Like.... you."
My head started spinning once again, trying to make sense of any of this.
"What? Wait how do you... how do you know any of this? Angels... demons... what?"
"Well. Dean and I are.. hunters. We hunt and kill things like vampires and monsters. And one of our good friends is an angel." He chuckled at the end of his sentence in an attempt to release some tension from the room.
"A-a friend? Who? Can I meet them?" I ask. Maybe I can get a better understanding of angels and things if I meet one.
"Meet Cas? Yeah of course! Of course. I'll call him ok? You stay here."
I nod my head and sit on the bed next to where Sam once was. He went over to the back of the room to make a call.
I take a good look at the wallpaper covered walls. Parts of the paper was peeling in the corners and it was dirty and faded from wear and tear.
The roof had water marks from when, I'm guessing, they had a pipe break or something. Same thing happened last summer in my living room and now we have this permanent dark spot above our couch. Bill didn't want to pay for "unnecessary things". So many things around my house went unfixed because it was considered "unnecessary". The light in the bathroom, the lock on the back door, the window that connected to the garage. The only place in the house I never went and was never allowed to go was the basement. It's where mo-Razzel and Bill slept. I have no clue why they slept in the basement and not the master bedroom upstairs but I wouldn't complain. It just meant that if I was in my room and Bill got pissed off for some reason I'd hear his boots stomping up the stairs and would have enough time to climb out my window and ditch the house for a few days.
I'd spend so much time in those woods behind my house because of Bill and my mom. The first time I ran away from home was when I was seven. I was having a birthday party in the backyard, *theres a fence separating the houses but stops when it gets to the wooded area*, with Jack, his new boyfriend Teddy, and a few other kids from my class from the time. I had on this over ruffled lavender dress that went to my knees and I had on those ruffle lace white socks my mom bought with my favorite hiking boots. Yeah... that's how girly I was when I was younger. Well the party dragged on and all us kids were running around the yard just playing around when Jack and I got into a fight over who was the king and I tackled him to the ground. We got into a fight and were basically rolling around in mud and beating the crap outta each other. By the time we were finished, we were laughing our butts off but also covered in mud. Once Bill caught sight of me in my muddy state he flipped his shirt and stormed over to me, grabbing my arm forcefully and slapping me in the face.
"YOU IGNORANT GIRL! DO YOU REALIZE HOW MUCH THAT DRESS COST ME?! AND YOU JUST RUINED IT! YOU ARE PAYING FOR THAT!" He yelled at me. I was still screaming from the slap, trying to claw my way out of his grip.
I was choking on my tears as I tried to beg him to let me go.
Teddy threw a fire truck toy at the back of Bill's head, causing him to release me instantly, and Teddy to take off into the woods, me following close behind.
My dress was getting even more ripped and my arms were getting scratched up from the low tree branches.
Bill's roaring voice and heavy footsteps sounded close behind me as I raced through this maze of a forest.
"Trissie! Up here!" Teddy screamed from the top of a tree.
"I can't! I don't know how!" I whisper yell as I get to the tree.
"I'll help you. It's easy!" Teddy quickly climb down the tree and helped me with getting up, barely making it before Bill ran past the tree missing us.
We were both hugging the tree truck, while staring down and keeping quiet.
I hid in those woods for a week before sneaking back into the house. Bill was drunk that day so he didn't notice.
"Hey... hey Chris? You with us?" Sam is now standing in front of me snapping his fingers. Dean is now back in the room sitting at the table drinking a beer. I cringe at the sight of an alcoholic drink.
"Yeah... yeah I'm here." I say rubbing my eyes with the palms of my hands.
"So what's up?"
"You zoned out for about ten minutes." Dean says in a flat manner.
"Oh.... sorry."
"You good?" Sam asks.
"Yeah just... thinking."
"We'll snap out of it for a while. Sam said you wanted to meet someone."
"Your angel friend is here already?"
"Yes I am." A new gruff voice says. I turn to see a man wearing a white button up shirt, a blue tie that slightly undone and a beige trench coat. He also had these gorgeous, large, black wings behind him that made him look beautiful but he had an intimidating feel to him.
"W-wow." I say breathless. He turns his head to the side slightly, a confused but serious look on his features.
"Wow? Does someone have a crush?" Dean chuckles.
I ignore him and get up and go over to inspect the mans wings. My fingers run along the feathers, a smooth feeling underneath the tips of my skin.
"So beautiful..." I murmur as my eyes glance over the incredible details of the huge wings.
"What? What's happening?" Sam asks.
"Can't you see it?" I ask, looking up at the boys.
"See what?" Dean asks.
"His wings! Their absolutely beautiful..."
"You can see my wings?" The angel asks turning to me. I step out of the way to avoid getting hit by them.
"Yeah... why wouldn't I be able to?"
"I didn't know a nephilim could see our wings."
I blink and in that time the wings disappear.
"What just happened? How'd you-"
"I just hid my wings away for a bit. You're Christopher Win-"
I cut him off so he can't say my last name. "Williams yeah yeah. I don't take that name at all. What's your name?"
"Castiel." He says. Did he just stand up a little straighter?
"Good to know ya. So I have only one question." All three men look at me with questioning eyes. "How do we kill that son of a bench?"

GAHHHH IM HAPPY IM FINALLY POSTING THIS CHAPTER. Sorry it took so long I've been busy with helping at my church's vbs (a week of screaming kids was so much fuuunnnn.....) and then my sisters birthday party (11 kids at that thing.... kids.... for the last two weeks.... only kids....) SO IM HAPPY I CAN FINALLY POST THIS CHAPTER!! Anyways I hope you liked this chapter, please comment and vote and thanks for reading this weeks chapter!
- emo